JH Audio have lost my JH16's and UE11's
Dec 25, 2010 at 4:27 PM Post #62 of 228
I think there was another case where jh audio lost someone's customs that were sent in to get an impression off of.  Fortunately they eventually had found it and everything went on smoothly.  Now I work at the UPS store and had a package delivered to us go to the wrong businesses in our complex before.  That has only happened once in my 3 years of working there so it's definitely not a common thing. 

Unfortunately with your package you don't really have any specific confirmation on where it went or who signed for it.  Based on that information it seems like a lost cause but try taking your receipt to the post office and having them track it for you.  I'm sure since it was insured they would have a bit more information in their systems on where it was delivered and what not. 

Keep faith man, I'm sure something will work out for you.

Dec 25, 2010 at 5:09 PM Post #63 of 228

I think there was another case where jh audio lost someone's customs that were sent in to get an impression off of.  Fortunately they eventually had found it and everything went on smoothly.  Now I work at the UPS store and had a package delivered to us go to the wrong businesses in our complex before.  That has only happened once in my 3 years of working there so it's definitely not a common thing. 

Unfortunately with your package you don't really have any specific confirmation on where it went or who signed for it.  Based on that information it seems like a lost cause but try taking your receipt to the post office and having them track it for you.  I'm sure since it was insured they would have a bit more information in their systems on where it was delivered and what not. 

Keep faith man, I'm sure something will work out for you.

Yes I too have read of more then one occasion where a package with customs was delivered to JHA and the sender was told they never received them but after searching they found them after few hours so just imagine that they never found them, I'm sure JHA would have stuck with their story that they never received them and those people would have been in the same position I am now in when their package did infact get delivered but JHA would still deny it.

I have phoned USPS on a couple occasions yesterday and was told that the only information they hold is that it was delivered in Apopka FL32712 and that they do not hold any other information. They also said it would gave been delivered to the address on the package and would not have been delivered to a different address.

What everyone needs to understand is that JHA have done this before where they have received a package and denied having it till they actually found it.

Dec 25, 2010 at 8:04 PM Post #65 of 228
That date is June?
<edit> Sorry, I see you've a different dating convention in the UK.

I want you to know that I hope this all gets figured out and you get your iems back or are compensated for them.  But from what I can tell, you'd didn't insure them at anywhere near their value.  That doesn't make sense to me.

Dec 25, 2010 at 8:29 PM Post #66 of 228

That date is June?

Sorry, I see you've a different dating convention in the UK.

I want you to know that I hope this all gets figured out and you get your iems back or are compensated for them.  But from what I can tell, you'd didn't insure them at anywhere near their value.  That doesn't make sense to me.

The service used only offers a maximum insurance of upto £500 so I could not insure them for more even if I wanted to. To get a service with more insurance you have to use another delivery company who charge 8 times as much then you still have to pay extra for insurance. I have never In my life had a problem with packages going missing before and used this same service for my last refit aswell and also being out of work ATM I could not afford to pay the amount other companies charge even if I wanted to, even if I had the money I would still use the same service as they have never let me down.

Dec 25, 2010 at 9:10 PM Post #67 of 228
Wow, I get packages and letters that are not mine delivered to my address all the time by USPS. This is probably a function of the courier and postal office. I am just saying that it can be more common than what you think.

UPS heh, yuk. There is a reason why UPS is brown.

Quote:
Now I work at the UPS store and had a package delivered to us go to the wrong businesses in our complex before.  That has only happened once in my 3 years of working there so it's definitely not a common thing. 

Dec 25, 2010 at 9:20 PM Post #68 of 228
KruZin, you are making way too many assumptions and are accusing JHA of something that you have no proof. Why don't you stick to facts and grow up a little? Isn't JHA still searching for your package? Or do you want JHA to stop searching for your package and let you get screwed? 

Quote:
Yes I too have read of more then one occasion where a package with customs was delivered to JHA and the sender was told they never received them but after searching they found them after few hours so just imagine that they never found them, I'm sure JHA would have stuck with their story that they never received them and those people would have been in the same position I am now in when their package did infact get delivered but JHA would still deny it.I have phoned USPS on a couple occasions yesterday and was told that the only information they hold is that it was delivered in Apopka FL32712 and that they do not hold any other information. They also said it would gave been delivered to the address on the package and would not have been delivered to a different address.What everyone needs to understand is that JHA have done this before where they have received a package and denied having it till they actually found it.

Dec 25, 2010 at 9:22 PM Post #69 of 228
There was one other head-fi member who had their customs UE 10 or something misplaced but unless I'm mistaken he was told that it was misplaced and then they found it later on. If there are others then I haven't heard of anything. You should give them some time to try to look for it

Dec 25, 2010 at 9:39 PM Post #70 of 228

There was one other head-fi member who had their customs UE 10 or something misplaced but unless I'm mistaken he was told that it was misplaced and then they found it later on. If there are others then I haven't heard of anything. You should give them some time to try to look for it

Like I said earlier in the thread Brittany has emailed me after after seeing this thread and said she was sorting it out, since then I have been just replying to messages left. As she has said she would sort it out, it is best just wait few days and see what happens. I will update once everything is sorted. Thanks again all.

Dec 25, 2010 at 9:45 PM Post #71 of 228
Glad they're sorting it out for you. Just a heads up, I think JHA is closed between Christmas and new years, so you may not see much progress until next year.

Dec 25, 2010 at 9:56 PM Post #72 of 228

KruZin, you are making way too many assumptions and are accusing JHA of something that you have no proof. Why don't you stick to facts and grow up a little? Isn't JHA still searching for your package? Or do you want JHA to stop searching for your package and let you get screwed? 

So what you think is that after they had told the guy they did not have the package and if they never found it they would have turned around and said, oh yeah we did actually have the package but have now lost it, going against what they had first said?

Anyway no point talking to someone like yourself so hope you have a very nice holiday!

Dec 25, 2010 at 10:11 PM Post #73 of 228

aQuote:

So what you think is that after they had told the guy they did not have the package and if they never found it they would have turned around and said, oh yeah we did actually have the package but have now lost it, going against what they had first said?Anyway no point talking to someone like yourself so hope you have a very nice holiday!

You're handling this really well. JH Audio has a history of poor customer service and poor quality control, which is one of the things that has so far led me away from them. Maybe the future will be different. Focus on the (non-audio) things to be grateful for this holiday and hopefully JH will deal with this in the next few days.

Let us know how it goes, please, and don't let anyone here or at JH Audio push you around.

Dec 25, 2010 at 10:26 PM Post #74 of 228

You're handling this really well. JH Audio has a history of poor customer service and poor quality control, which is one of the things that has so far led me away from them. Maybe the future will be different. Focus on the (non-audio) things to be grateful for this holiday and hopefully JH will deal with this in the next few days.

Let us know how it goes, please, and don't let anyone here or at JH Audio push you around.

Sorry if that last message seemed a little rude but the guy has come on here calling me an annoying customer and telling me to grow up, would love to see how he is if this had been him.
I have had a few problems on this order.
Thanks btw and I will update on what happens.

Dec 25, 2010 at 10:54 PM Post #75 of 228
A 20 years old dude losing a $2000 worth of package that he spent most of his time saving for?

... I'd freak out very similarly. Actually, probably even more than you are right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back