JH Audio have lost my JH16's and UE11's
Dec 24, 2010 at 9:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 228

KruZin

AKA: Parrots and many other aliases.
Merry Xmas everyone and hope you all have a lovely holiday. Well my holiday cheer has been ruined, JH Audio seems have lost both my JH16's and UE11's and seems are trying to accept no blame.
Both my customs were sent in for a reshell as on the last refit of my 16's they broke the right shell and had to remake it but made it in a different shade then my left shell with a much shorter canal so I sent them back in on 6th Dec and they were delivered on 15th Dec so I emailed both jerry and Brittany the next day and asked when I can expect them to be sent back and got a reply from Brittany saying they would be sent early this week. I contacted her again yesterday to ask if they were sent yet and got a reply from her saying they would now be sent after the holidays, I was not very happy and asked why I was told they would be sent this week and am now being told they won't but did also realise that they had moved premises since receiving my customs.
I then got an email from Brittany saying they have not received my package and if I could provide my tracking which I did along with a picture of the receipt, I then got a not too nice email back saying the package could have been delivered anywhere in the USA.
Tracking number: LY349761120GB can be tracked on USPS site, tracking shows delivered 15th Dec to Apopka FL32712. The receipt also has the first line of the address which the post office typed up from what was written on the box, I will try to post a picture of the receipt and I did point all this out to Brittany and I then got an email off her saying she was going to take a special trip that night and check that none of the other buildings around them got the package by mistake. I replied saying that would not be possible as I had written their address in very large capital letters so it can't be mistaken but thought it's still a good idea she do that as the receipt I have only has the first line of the address which is: 1321 Apopka Airport Drive. She did say she would get back to me after she checked but I heard nothing back regarding this. I did get another email off of her this morning saying she contacted the post office and they are looking at the old location thinking it got delivered to someone else's mail box. Again I can't see how that can happen and also how they expect it to be there 10days later.
I can't help feeling they have lost my customs during the move and are now trying to shift the blame and take no responsibility or else why would they have twice given me times on when my package will be sent.

Please help

Dec 24, 2010 at 9:25 PM Post #2 of 228
I'm 20 and had to save up over a year for them both and now have nothing to show for it and just feel helpless with JH Audio being in another country and me not being ably to do anything.

Dec 24, 2010 at 9:33 PM Post #3 of 228
That sucks! That's a lot of $ down the drain if they can't come up with them!  Was there delivery confirmation?  If you know they got delivered to the correct address (at least on USPS' end of it), then I think JH Audio might owe you some new customs...just sayin'.

I really hope this works out 
frown.gif

Dec 24, 2010 at 9:34 PM Post #4 of 228
Since it is the holidays session, it is not uncommon that the quantity of mail and package increase a several times from normal. I'll suggest you give them sometime to figure it out.

Dec 24, 2010 at 9:40 PM Post #6 of 228
You probably won't get much out of them until Monday at the earliest, being the holiday weekend and all (and close to 10:00 pm in FL).   Did you insure the package?

Dec 24, 2010 at 9:43 PM Post #7 of 228

That sucks! That's a lot of $ down the drain if they can't come up with them!  Was there delivery confirmation?  If you know they got delivered to the correct address (at least on USPS' end of it), then I think JH Audio might owe you some new customs...just sayin'.

I really hope this works out 
I did phone and speak to USPS today and they confirmed the package was delivered on the 15th but only have the town and zip code it was delivered to on the system but the receipt I was given at the post off has the first line of their address.

Dec 24, 2010 at 9:49 PM Post #8 of 228

You probably won't get much out of them until Monday at the earliest, being the holiday weekend and all (and close to 10:00 pm in FL).   Did you insure the package?

I doubt you can claim on a package that was delivered. JHA also indicated twice they had received the package by twice telling me when they will be sent back to me.

Dec 24, 2010 at 9:56 PM Post #9 of 228
Did you not have insurance on the package? If you did, then file a claim with USPS. Next time, send your stuff using FEDEX. I have not done business with JH, but I keep hearing that they overpromise and never deliver on time.

Dec 24, 2010 at 10:13 PM Post #10 of 228
if JH received his package , and they lost it they should refund the guy.

enough said.

Dec 24, 2010 at 10:14 PM Post #11 of 228

Quote:

I doubt you can claim on a package that was delivered. JHA also indicated twice they had received the package by twice telling me when they will be sent back to me.

so they lost it while it was in there hands...and now they're laying blame on USPS...talk about not delivering promises

Dec 24, 2010 at 10:23 PM Post #12 of 228

Did you not have insurance on the package? If you did, then file a claim with USPS. Next time, send your stuff using FEDEX. I have not done business with JH, but I keep hearing that they overpromise and never deliver on time.

The package is insured for upto £500 but I think your missing the point here, I cannot claim on a package that was delivered! Brittany or anyone would not give you an estimated ship date, not once but twice for something they did not have. I believe they have now lost the package and are now claiming they never received it. I have been on the phone today to USPS who have assured me that the package was delivered at 11.30 am on 15th December.

Dec 24, 2010 at 10:24 PM Post #13 of 228

Quote:

The package is insured for upto £500 but I think your missing the point here, I cannot claim on a package that was delivered! Brittany or anyone would not give you an estimated ship date, not once but twice for something they did not have. I believe they have now lost the package and are now claiming they never received it. I have been on the phone today to USPS who have assured me that the package was delivered at 11.30 am on 15th December.

now let's cause a racket on head-fi until we get JH audio's attention...I'm not being sarcastic

Dec 24, 2010 at 10:28 PM Post #14 of 228
It did work with Ultrasone and I do think that's pretty freaking poor customer service of lying that they received the package then proceed to push the blame on someone else.

This along with what is happening with JH3A is turning me further away from JH Audio. So much for wanting to get a JH Audio custom now.

Dec 24, 2010 at 10:42 PM Post #15 of 228

now let's cause a racket on head-fi until we get JH audio's attention...I'm not being sarcastic

I'm not trying to cause a racket, it's just that I don't know what I can do if they keep refusing to take blame, I have got the receipt and everything to show they was delivered so guess I could get the money for my 16's back through the bank but I still lose a lot that I paid for the UE11's and I will never be able to afford these again.
Only if you guys knew how I feel right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back