JH Audio have lost my JH16's and UE11's
Dec 24, 2010 at 10:44 PM Post #16 of 228

Quote:

I'm not trying to cause a racket, it's just that I don't know what I can do if they keep refusing to take blame, I have got the receipt and everything to show they was delivered so guess I could get the money for my 16's back through the bank but I still lose a lot that I paid for the UE11's and I will never be able to afford these again.Only if you guys knew how I feel right now.

no...I'm serious, that's how a fellow head-fier got ultrasone to actually do something about his I think editions 8's that were defective, and the same for a member that had a fit and finish issue with his RS1i's

Dec 24, 2010 at 10:51 PM Post #19 of 228
my thoughts exactly - especially if they don't refund this poor guy i am going for another custom company.

just cause he ain't living in sunny LA , don't mean you get to play the fool on him.

someone @ JH read this thread and refund him.soon.

Quote:
It did work with Ultrasone and I do think that's pretty freaking poor customer service of lying that they received the package then proceed to push the blame on someone else.

This along with what is happening with JH3A is turning me further away from JH Audio. So much for wanting to get a JH Audio custom now.

Dec 24, 2010 at 10:59 PM Post #20 of 228
It is possible for USPS to deliver to the incorrect address. It happens all the time and has happened to my packages. You think that the USPS couriers have 100% hit rate? And just because you wrote their address large and bold is not possible for USPS to screw up? I think that you don't understand the US Postal Service at all! All that USPS can do is to assure you that the package was delivered at certain time and date. They can't tell you if it was delivered to the correct address and many times "delivered" means that they left it somewhere at the door. You would not believe how much heartburn I get when UPS, USPS, or FEDEX leave my packages at my door. Don't they get it that someone passing by can just steal it?

Quote:

The package is insured for upto £500 but I think your missing the point here, I cannot claim on a package that was delivered! Brittany or anyone would not give you an estimated ship date, not once but twice for something they did not have. I believe they have now lost the package and are now claiming they never received it. I have been on the phone today to USPS who have assured me that the package was delivered at 11.30 am on 15th December.

Dec 24, 2010 at 11:01 PM Post #21 of 228

Quote:
It is possible for USPS to deliver to the incorrect address. It happens all the time and has happened to my packages. You think that the USPS couriers have 100% hit rate? And just because you wrote their address large and bold is not possible for USPS to screw up? I think that you don't understand the US Postal Service at all! All that USPS can do is to assure you that the package was delivered at certain time and date. They can't tell you if it was delivered to the correct address.

Quote:

The package is insured for upto £500 but I think your missing the point here, I cannot claim on a package that was delivered! Brittany or anyone would not give you an estimated ship date, not once but twice for something they did not have. I believe they have now lost the package and are now claiming they never received it. I have been on the phone today to USPS who have assured me that the package was delivered at 11.30 am on 15th December.

the thing is, from what the OP is telling us, they have the stuff....and they promised to send it back at one point and now they lost it and are trying to change the whole story

Dec 24, 2010 at 11:02 PM Post #22 of 228

Thank you guys so much for the support. I just received an email from Brittany and she says she has been reading this post and if the package is not fou d she will replace the 16's for me, apparently once she hears back from the post office but like I have stated I believe this was delivered so don't see what the post office has to do with this. I'm still waiting to hear back on what they intend to do about the UE11's as they cost nearly as much as my 16's.
Again, thank you so much for the support.

Dec 24, 2010 at 11:03 PM Post #23 of 228
Well when they said they got the package and then gives an estimate of how long it will take it does mean that USPS delivered it to the right address.

This is some pretty bad CS and if they lost it they should take responsibility instead of trying to shift blame to someone else. That's not a good way of running a business. I hope the OP gets everything sorted and that the customs show up somewhere.

Dec 24, 2010 at 11:05 PM Post #24 of 228
Yea that's a shame and it seems like you can't really do anything about it. I've been seriously wrestling with the thought of getting a jh16 for months now but after everything I've heard I think I'm gonna have to take my business elsewhere.

Hopefully everything works out for you man.

Dec 24, 2010 at 11:07 PM Post #25 of 228

Quote:

Thank you guys so much for the support. I just received an email from Brittany and she says she has been reading this post and if the package is not fou d she will replace the 16's for me, apparently once she hears back from the post office but like I have stated I believe this was delivered so don't see what the post office has to do with this. I'm still waiting to hear back on what they intend to do about the UE11's as they cost nearly as much as my 16's.

how big is JH audio, was brittany the same rep that told you that they would be shipping the phones back? if so, somebody isn't being very honest

Dec 24, 2010 at 11:09 PM Post #26 of 228
It is also not fair if indeed the post office delivered the package to the wrong address for JH to be taking that responsibility.

Quote:

Dec 24, 2010 at 11:11 PM Post #27 of 228
Krusin

let us know how this thing ends for you

we will be here for moral support and public outrage to whoever doesn't act up to you in a true professional matter....

Dec 24, 2010 at 11:15 PM Post #28 of 228

It is possible for USPS to deliver to the incorrect address. It happens all the time and has happened to my packages. You think that the USPS couriers have 100% hit rate? And just because you wrote their address large and bold is not possible for USPS to screw up? I think that you don't understand the US Postal Service at all! All that USPS can do is to assure you that the package was delivered at certain time and date. They can't tell you if it was delivered to the correct address and many times "delivered" means that they left it somewhere at the door. You would not believe how much heartburn I get when UPS, USPS, or FEDEX leave my packages at my door. Don't they get it that someone passing by can just steal it?

You are still missing the point here, JHA twice gave me a ship date, the first time saying it would be sent early this week then on Thursday saying it would now have to be sent after the holidays. I don't believe they would have said that and given ship dates if they did not have my customs.
I hope that's a little more clear for you.

Dec 24, 2010 at 11:18 PM Post #29 of 228
Hey man, I re-read the OP and nowhere it says that JH acknowledged receiving the package. Instead, as bad customer support, they just emailed back saying that they would ship this week to get the customer off their back. THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.

I don't think you should be siding with any party unless you have the story from both sides.

Quote:
Well when they said they got the package and then gives an estimate of how long it will take it does mean that USPS delivered it to the right address.

This is some pretty bad CS and if they lost it they should take responsibility instead of trying to shift blame to someone else. That's not a good way of running a business. I hope the OP gets everything sorted and that the customs show up somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back