JH Audio have lost my JH16's and UE11's
Dec 25, 2010 at 12:20 AM Post #46 of 228

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

She was and from pictures I have seen their premises are really big. They did also move premises a day or two after they received my package so I believe the package must have been lost or misplaced when they moved.

the somebody is doing a real poor job trying to BS

i think you need to calm down.  first of all, theyre trying to resolve the issue by looking into it. second, youre going strictly on what the OP says... i have never dealt with JH but i am certain a company like JH doesnt need ppl like you jumping to conclusions and calling them a bad company etc.  get a grip. crap happens in real life and sometimes its not the fault of the business. 

I don't think the OP has any reason to lie about the situation, also, though I might not seem level headed to you, I think the OP does and therefore, he knows what he is talking about

Dec 25, 2010 at 12:38 AM Post #48 of 228
At least in my line of work, any package received is immediately recorded in a book as received. This keeps a record that a package has been indeed received although it could later be misplaced. I hope that JH has a similar system. Regardless, it appears that JH is looking for the package, so they have not abandoned this customer. These kinds of posts should be reserved for last, when the company has absolutely no regards for the customer. My $0.02. But some of you love the drama.

Dec 25, 2010 at 12:45 AM Post #50 of 228

Quote:
Quote:

I don't think the OP has any reason to lie about the situation, also, though I might not seem level headed to you, I think the OP does and therefore, he knows what he is talking about

still, the way youre acting its like youre trying to start a witch hunt. 

xuse me while i get my witchhunt avatar up and running

Dec 25, 2010 at 1:19 AM Post #51 of 228
I think the entire discussion is completely useless until the holiday period is over and JH can respond.

Dec 25, 2010 at 8:18 AM Post #53 of 228
That's indeed quite a though situation. I hope they'll find a package as soon as this Christmas mess ends. And, well, it has convinced me to not buy customs from US-based companies while living in Europe. I guess it's too much of a hassle. Good that we've got Westones, ACS, Earsonics and Spiral Ear at least...

Dec 25, 2010 at 11:28 AM Post #54 of 228

The service does not ask for a signature, I have used this same service twice before to send packages to JHA and never had a problem and also quite a few other times to other people.

Dec 25, 2010 at 11:41 AM Post #55 of 228

At least in my line of work, any package received is immediately recorded in a book as received. This keeps a record that a package has been indeed received although it could later be misplaced. I hope that JH has a similar system. Regardless, it appears that JH is looking for the package, so they have not abandoned this customer. These kinds of posts should be reserved for last, when the company has absolutely no regards for the customer. My $0.02. But some of you love the drama.

I have been searching and also found one or two other posts here where the package was delivered and sometime later the sender is told by JHA that they never receiver the package but fortunately found them sometime later so I doubt they keep records which would be a good idea.

Dec 25, 2010 at 1:14 PM Post #57 of 228
DJ, Have you ever personally dealt with JHA, my issue with them is not just this, on my last refit they broke my right shell so had to remake it and made it in a different shade of colour, I asked that they send me I picture so I can check the artwork before they send it out and on receiving an email with the picture, the first thing that caught my eye was the different colours of the shell so I replied back saying this and got a message back saying they they had another good look at both the pieces and they are both the same and it was just the flash from the camera so I told them to go ahead and send it. On receiving the 16's I saw that they were of different colours exactly like I had seen on the pictures which is the reason why I sent them back in.
If you have a look at the 3A thread you will see that there has been a good few complaints recently, one of which was from a moderator here.
When people have problems with such companies they don't talk about it just in case they ever need to send something in for warantee and don't want the company holding their comments against them, well that's the reason I never speak up anyway until now.

Dec 25, 2010 at 1:46 PM Post #59 of 228

How did they break your right shell???

The artwork had some of the letters running in together so could not be read properly, again I noticed this in the picture I was sent otherwise they would have been sent like that so I asked for it to be done again properly and I was told they broke the shell while trying to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back