JH Audio & Astell&Kern Siren Series Full Metal Jacket Line Announced!
Feb 9, 2016 at 3:50 PM Post #301 of 692

I listen to the exact same genres you do and I chose Roxanne.

Layla is definetely not for you, same with Angie.

The only other choice would be Rosie or JH13v2.

so did u try them all before you bought the roxanne 

since you listen to the same genres this means i need to really have feedback from someone like you but who heard them all

thanks so much in advance for taking the time to reply

one other iem i am truly interested in is the adel u12 

Feb 9, 2016 at 3:57 PM Post #303 of 692

since you listen to the same genres this means i need to really have feedback from someone like you but who heard them all

I listen to mostly rock. I have the custom Roxanne's and Adel A12's. They are both very good but I like the Roxanne's more.

Feb 9, 2016 at 3:57 PM Post #304 of 692

I haven't tried the Layla or Angie, but they're definitely not as good for the genres you say you listen to.

Feb 9, 2016 at 4:04 PM Post #308 of 692

I listen to mostly rock. I have the custom Roxanne's and Adel A12's. They are both very good but I like the Roxanne's more.

wow totally unexpected from all the raving about the a12 and u12 that you like the roxanne more

Feb 9, 2016 at 4:05 PM Post #309 of 692
i am really leaning to buy this rosie as it is supposed to have more bass than the others

Feb 9, 2016 at 6:21 PM Post #315 of 692

If they were making the shells by hand before they could probably only make them so small before it was to small to work with. Machining them probably let them cut out a lot of wasted space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back