JH Audio & Astell&Kern Siren Series Full Metal Jacket Line Announced!
Feb 9, 2016 at 11:07 AM Post #274 of 692

This is only after ten minutes.....Very airy mids (vocals are outstanding), bass is tight and not overpowering, treble is very clear and detailed, no sibilance.....Very balanced across the sound spectrum.....Not as spacious as the Angie, but outstanding. SMOOTH clarity and above average soundstage.......I will post more as I listen....These feel and look great...Sorry I am at work, I can't provide as much detail

Feb 9, 2016 at 12:43 PM Post #278 of 692
  This is only after ten minutes.....Very airy mids (vocals are outstanding), bass is tight and not overpowering, treble is very clear and detailed, no sibilance.....Very balanced across the sound spectrum.....Not as spacious as the Angie, but outstanding. SMOOTH clarity and above average soundstage.......I will post more as I listen....These feel and look great...Sorry I am at work, I can't provide as much detail

so which has more bass the angie or rosie, as i thought the rosie would have big bass from j harvey described them

Feb 9, 2016 at 1:26 PM Post #280 of 692
Feb 9, 2016 at 1:51 PM Post #282 of 692
  The mids do not sound thin when compared to the Angie....They do seem more forward to my ears

so lets ask like this which one u like more the angie or rosie, i know its early for u to judge

but if you were in a store to try both for 15 minutes which one would u buy on the spot

Feb 9, 2016 at 1:59 PM Post #283 of 692
  so lets ask like this which one u like more the angie or rosie, i know its early for u to judge

but if you were in a store to try both for 15 minutes which one would u buy on the spot

I would buy both and return the one I like less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back