JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread
Oct 16, 2015 at 6:22 PM Post #737 of 3,122
We all have our favs with good reasons for it. The JH13 won over it in innerfidelity's shootout but there are respected members here that have had both and prefer the UERMs leaner take. It's valid and in that best range if it fits an individual. It's a great example of tuning for balance above 100hz vs time domain. It's probably more linear than the Angie but it's impulse response (time domain) isn't as good.

UERM  

Angie    

I'm not showing frequency response because they can't be sourced from the same place and they vary a lot by who measures them. Impulse doesn't change much if at all. Angie has a dip in the lower treble and the UERM has a bit of added treble sparkle. Neither is problematic. 

Timing timing timing. Just as important as frequency response.

Oct 19, 2015 at 11:56 PM Post #742 of 3,122
Oct 20, 2015 at 6:55 AM Post #744 of 3,122
Anyone having problem with 1 of the sides cutting in and out? Is it the problem with the cable?

Make sure the connector is in nice and deep on the IEM before you screw it down. This part can be a little tricky.

Oct 20, 2015 at 7:22 AM Post #745 of 3,122
Hey guys,

Iam standing between AngieU and K10U, abit closer to the angie (looks and budget wise), i haven't heard both (Nothing available to audition in egypt)

I currently own SE846, i enjoy it too much but iam itching to try something new in a higher level.

The Angie is in budget, K10 is still not, but if iam spending that kind of money, if the k10 is better i would save up to it, if its not about better but different signature, i would love to hear about it too..

So if anyone tried both and can give me some insight, would appreciate it !

Oct 20, 2015 at 8:15 AM Post #749 of 3,122
Hey guys,

Iam standing between AngieU and K10U, abit closer to the angie (looks and budget wise), i haven't heard both (Nothing available to audition in egypt)

I currently own SE846, i enjoy it too much but iam itching to try something new in a higher level.

The Angie is in budget, K10 is still not, but if iam spending that kind of money, if the k10 is better i would save up to it, if its not about better but different signature, i would love to hear about it too..

So if anyone tried both and can give me some insight, would appreciate it !
For me personally i would prefer the k10 as i feel that the bass is more satisfying than on the angie and the mids is also one of the best i have heard anyway you can't go wrong with either 1

Oct 20, 2015 at 8:34 AM Post #750 of 3,122
So
so do i have to push the connector in 1st before screwing or i can screw it in as long as the pin is in the connector?

For best results, line up the pins, push in, screw down just a few turns untill it grips, then push in further. Finally, screw all the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back