Jerry Harvey is back!
May 7, 2009 at 5:20 PM Post #33 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by bLue_oNioN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm surprised Jerry didn't have to sign a non-compete when UE was sold to Logitech. Glad to hear he's back in the game.

If I recall the timeline correctly, Jerry left UE more than a year before it was sold to Logitech.

May 10, 2009 at 4:05 AM Post #35 of 180
I have 2 pairs of UE10 pros for four years or so, and recently I purchased the ESW10jpn and I have not used the ue10 pro since. I think the ue10 pros are great custom iem, but compare to headphone it is still somewhat restricted in terms of sound stage and engagement as far as esw10 is concern. I'll bring my esw10 to can jam and compare it to the JH13.

May 10, 2009 at 4:56 AM Post #36 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have 2 pairs of UE10 pros for four years or so, and recently I purchased the ESW10jpn and I have not used the ue10 pro since. I think the ue10 pros are great custom iem, but compare to headphone it is still somewhat restricted in terms of sound stage and engagement as far as esw10 is concern. I'll bring my esw10 to can jam and compare it to the JH13.

How do you test custom IEM's at Can Jam? Aren't they suppose to be custom? or are the drivers in a universal shell? Thinking of getting the JH13 over the UE-11 or ES3X.

May 17, 2009 at 1:17 PM Post #39 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by pearljam5000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
how many drivers do the JH13 have?

5?
beyersmile.png

May 20, 2009 at 4:28 AM Post #43 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by kelvinz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
would be down to try it especially if he had a special HF introductory price
smily_headphones1.gif

X2

With the UE4 pro being released as a low-cost custom IEM option, I would love to see the JH5 offered as an introductory special to head-fiers for $399!

May 20, 2009 at 5:00 AM Post #44 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by roy_jones /img/forum/go_quote.gif
X2

With the UE4 pro being released as a low-cost custom IEM option, I would love to see the JH5 offered as an introductory special to head-fiers for $399!

Dreaming has been outlawed by the Realpolice. Your account will be terminated, and your life, in no particular order.

May 23, 2009 at 10:45 AM Post #45 of 180
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinocelt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Certainly, because making a 4-driver IEM is way too easy.

That is if those sellers know how to take into account destructive interference for different frequencies when the 2 driver for lower and mid frequencies are combined throught the single pipeline in a 2 pipe 4 driver IEM. Looking at the patents papers at freepatent.com, I can imagine the intensive calculations needed....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back