JenaLab recabled R10
Apr 29, 2008 at 6:48 PM Post #556 of 626
Quote:

Originally Posted by Morph201 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Interesting how people that have NOTHING invested financially in this are the first to critique and throw "low blows".

You should take a look into one of these.

WM486_1.jpg

Apr 29, 2008 at 6:49 PM Post #557 of 626
Quote:

Interesting how people that have NOTHING invested financially in this are the first to critique and throw "low blows" (and sometimes paste pretty pictures). Obviously there's nothing new to add to this thread, so I will leave the knuckledraggin and chest beatin' to the experts.. Have a good day!

Yet, you continue to post..

Apr 29, 2008 at 6:53 PM Post #558 of 626
Quote:

Originally Posted by Riboge /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You are responsible for you own actions. I repeat: Someone "asking for it" does not explain or justify your giving to them. That is your choice and responsibility. Reacting badly to complaints is no justification for trying to harm them beyond others being informed of FACTS and you making a personal decision about any future dealings with them.

Making the excuses of a child while doing the reputational and financial harm only an adult can do that you are intending and inviting others to do is low. It just is. I have the facts for what I am saying. You don't for all of what you are doing and saying. That's why it's not ironic. There is no equivalence.

Just what are those facts?
rolleyes.gif

All I read is hypocrisy ..... someone ranting and throwing insults while claiming they are taking the high road.

Apr 29, 2008 at 6:54 PM Post #559 of 626
Hey Riboge, what was you're expertise again? Something about observing on-line communities or something like that. I think I missed it. Would you mind clarifying?

Oh, morph, you may not be getting the same sort of reactions as I think a lot of folks are blocking/ignoring it. I thought about it, and on one hand it makes a lot of sense. But on the other hand, it's sort of like a car wreck in that the appeal to watch is, despite all common sense to the contrary, sometimes just too strong too ignore.

I bet morph posts in the next five minutes.

Apr 29, 2008 at 6:56 PM Post #560 of 626
Quote:

Originally Posted by blubliss /img/forum/go_quote.gif
From one expert to another, your posts do seem a bit emotional. What is so upsetting. Sure there is some questionable behavior, but why has it gotten you so upset. This thread is quite tame in my professional opinion. Is there a deeper issue here you need to look at?

(I can already hear the response of, "I was never upset". Think deeply before you post that)

From one expert to another: it is not very friendly or professional to invite me to do this in a public forum, much less one so inflamed. Likewise about implying that if I see things differently from you I have "a deeper issue", which we all know is code for I must be off the deep end about it. I am replying to you by pm in case your intentions are benign and you really want to know not just lure me into vulnerable exposure. It would also be nice if you do mean well that you make clear here you did not intend this implication.

Apr 29, 2008 at 7:11 PM Post #561 of 626
I was able to finish Dante's "Inferno" and "War and Peace" by Leo Tolstoy, back to back, faster than reading this thread from beginning to end.
eek.gif

Relative to those two novels, I would say that some people in this thread better read up, so they know what it's going to be like living in eternal damnation during war times.

Wow!

Kindly fill out this simple quiz and see if you are one of them...

nttop.gif

Apr 29, 2008 at 7:25 PM Post #562 of 626
Quote:

Originally Posted by sacd lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just what are those facts?
rolleyes.gif

All I read is hypocrisy ..... someone ranting and throwing insults while claiming they are taking the high road.

Oh, please! One thing I'm sure of is being articulate enough that I don't need to repeat what I've written to be understood and that there is an abundance of demonstration of what others have advocated in the way of seeking to do harm to one business while deliberately overlooking doubtful things about other businesses they like, seeking to be sure it spreads to everywhere, showing evil amusement about it all which is good for no one and popcorn, popcorn, popcorn. Read again if you never carefully read before (as seems the case).

I have acted this way at past times in my life. People are people. But here there is no hypocrisy in decrying the malice, obscene enjoyment of others' misfortune, the hair trigger attacks on people for the way they go about things like asking for the other side to be represented or withhold answers as if this were evidence of some substantive wrongdoing, etc, etc. I am not enjoying this, I have not aimed to harm anyone or to invite harm on anyone. I am not seeking to insult but to be as blunt as possible about what I observe that I object to. I know that those I direct this to will likely feel insulted, but that is not my purpose but rather something I am willing to have happen in order to be frank about what I believe needs to be confronted. If you can't or won't see the difference, I can't help it.

Apr 29, 2008 at 7:31 PM Post #563 of 626
Hey, Aaron! How'd you do on that quiz?
evil_smiley.gif

Quote:

Interesting how people that have NOTHING invested financially in this are the first to critique and throw "low blows" (and sometimes paste pretty pictures). Obviously there's nothing new to add to this thread, so I will leave the knuckledraggin and chest beatin' to the experts.. Have a good day!

Only boilingfrog and JenaLabs have anything financially invested in the topic of this thread (maybe Ken Ball and Alex), and they seem to have reached an agreement of purpose. Boilingfrog is trying to save others from making a financial investment with JenaLabs, and JenaLabs's emails, website, and posts in this thread are helping him with that plan beautifully.

Here's a pasted pretty picture:

sunrise001.jpg

Cats, like people, also like to critique things:

its-beautiful.jpg

Apr 29, 2008 at 7:51 PM Post #565 of 626
Quote:

There are no "low blows" other than my needing to aim low to reach where you are.

Quote:

I fail to see the irony.

You most certainly do. In fact, you pretty much fail on all levels.

Apr 29, 2008 at 7:56 PM Post #566 of 626
Quote:

Oh, please! One thing I'm sure of is being articulate enough that I don't need to repeat what I've written to be understood and that there is an abundance of demonstration of what others have advocated in the way of seeking to do harm to one business while deliberately overlooking doubtful things about other businesses they like, seeking to be sure it spreads to everywhere, showing evil amusement about it all which is good for no one and popcorn, popcorn, popcorn. Read again if you never carefully read before (as seems the case).

I have acted this way at past times in my life. People are people. But here there is no hypocrisy in decrying the malice, obscene enjoyment of others' misfortune, the hair trigger attacks on people for the way they go about things like asking for the other side to be represented or withhold answers as if this were evidence of some substantive wrongdoing, etc, etc. I am not enjoying this, I have not aimed to harm anyone or to invite harm on anyone. I am not seeking to insult but to be as blunt as possible about what I observe that I object to. I know that those I direct this to will likely feel insulted, but that is not my purpose but rather something I am willing to have happen in order to be frank about what I believe needs to be confronted. If you can't or won't see the difference, I can't help it.

Articulate? Really .... ever heard of periods. Babbling endlessly is what comes across to me. Maybe you should look closely at what you write? I would love to see my Freshman English teacher critique this one.
icon10.gif

One thing I'm sure of is being articulate enough that I don't need to repeat what I've written to be understood and that there is an abundance of demonstration of what others have advocated in the way of seeking to do harm to one business while deliberately overlooking doubtful things about other businesses they like, seeking to be sure it spreads to everywhere, showing evil amusement about it all which is good for no one and popcorn, popcorn, popcorn .

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hypocrisy at its best!

I am not seeking to insult but to be as blunt as possible about what I observe that I object to.

Read again if you never carefully read before (as seems the case).

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Without a doubt, YOU are the one who has lacked the understanding and ability to accept divergent opinions .... and you will continue to do so until you stop being a pompous ass.

pompous
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: Characterized by an exaggerated show of dignity or self-importance.

funny-pictures-superior-cat-on-hors.jpg

Apr 29, 2008 at 8:00 PM Post #568 of 626
Quote:

Everybody look! It's a tap dancing howler monkey on a broken record. Look at it go.

Your use of the word conflagration and "low blows" is beyond humorous, along with your repetition of the knuckle dragging and chest beating drivel. Why don't you just start quoting Riboge's posts and using them as your own reply, word for word? That's essentially what you are already doing, yet putting this college plagiarism twist on it to make it sound as though it's your own thoughts. We all know you aren't pseudo-intellectual enough to actually use the word conflagration in real life.

Please continue to reply. You are truly the one "making" this thread.

Apr 29, 2008 at 8:03 PM Post #569 of 626
Quote:

Originally Posted by sacd lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like you .... you have common sense.
wink.gif

Thanks man! You obviously do as well and I respect that. I've thoroughly enjoyed the pictures you've provided thus far.

BTW...a bit off topic...but what is that cool looking amplifier in your avatar? Never seen that one before.

Apr 29, 2008 at 8:06 PM Post #570 of 626
at this point, it seems that those who continue to post are all guilty, to some degree, of just wanting to continue the argument.

in truth, this thread has about 5 relevant posts. everything else is mere speculation or interpretation about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back