Jecklin Float(er) Program
Aug 20, 2004 at 6:33 AM Post #16 of 60
Larry, I think Tuberoller has them now, but he's going to send them on to Jester in Houston. They probably could have made it to Seattle but I forgot about coordinating it with the guys in Detroit. Sorry about that! I've also got some Koss Cheesy phones now, and can start sending them around too; they actually sound pretty good, believe it or not.
Quote:

cheesephones_lg.jpg

Aug 20, 2004 at 4:04 PM Post #19 of 60
No problem, when is the Raleigh meet?

It would be Ok with me if the Floats became more or less free floating. In other words, there is no need for my involvement in arranging for them to be moved from one meet organizer to the next. Maybe the best thing would be if you end up with them in your hands, you could then look at the sub forum for upcoming meets and make a decision as to where they might logically go next. It would be nice if they made it to some of the bigger meets, but anyone who is organizing a meet of any size can chime in on this thread. Names and addresses can then be exchanged via PM.

I guess what I'm saying is that the idea was to put a resource out there in the public domain for any/all head-fi'ers who are interested (in the Floats and soon the Cheesy's) so whatever facilitates their movement, go for it. Maybe one day after everyone has had a chance to participate, I'll reclaim them, but not any day soon.

Aug 21, 2004 at 11:57 PM Post #20 of 60
Weekend of October 16th

BTW. What companies should I contact about getting equipment to audition for the meet?

Is it possible to get our hands on a Sennheiser Orpheus for the meet?

Sep 2, 2004 at 4:40 PM Post #21 of 60
Just thought I'd add my picture of lan wearing the Jecklins. Doesn't he look great?

Jecklinweb.jpg

Oct 5, 2004 at 3:14 AM Post #23 of 60
Where are the Floats now? Can we get them for the NY meet, Nov. 13?

Oct 14, 2004 at 3:26 PM Post #24 of 60
Erik, the last I heard, Tuberoller had them after the Chicago and Detroit meets, but I've lost track. You might want to send a PM to Fred to see if he still has them. He normally comes to the NY meets, so hopefully that can be worked out.

Oct 14, 2004 at 3:46 PM Post #25 of 60
Yep Tubey is sending them to the FLA meet, so whoever is in charge of that meet you might want to talk to them Erikzen - so he can have them shipped to you for NYC!

Oct 14, 2004 at 3:48 PM Post #26 of 60
Thanks! At the very least they will make for some good photo-ops.
wink.gif

Dec 6, 2004 at 8:15 AM Post #27 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by erikzen
Thanks! At the very least they will make for some good photo-ops.
wink.gif

Erik, any news on where the Floats are now? I suppose they ought to be heading for another meet soon.

Dec 6, 2004 at 9:06 AM Post #29 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by ReasonablyLucid
Could we get them for the seattle meet?
smily_headphones1.gif

Sure, if I can track them down and get someone to send them to you. When is your meet?

Ooops, I see. January 15th. That should be pleanty of lead time.

Dec 6, 2004 at 3:00 PM Post #30 of 60
Romanee has the Jecklin Floats as he picked them up from gsferrari when he was in the city. Either Romanee or I will send the Floats to the Seattle meet. Please PM me with shipping details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back