JDSLabs C421 Preorder is live...
Jul 23, 2012 at 7:12 AM Post #526 of 692
Quote:
So the external amp is not making any effect on SQ over the internal amp, or is it working as a pre-amp?

Not sure I understood your question but using a DAP with true LOD and an external amp, the signal will only be affected/amped by the last stage, the external amp. When using HO and external amp, the signal is affected/amped twice, by the DAP internal amp and then by the external amp itself... Does this answer your question?

Jul 24, 2012 at 10:08 AM Post #528 of 692
For those of you in Europe that ordered the C421 recently with the "Standard International (Recommended)" shipping, can you tell me how long did it took to arrive? 
smile.gif

Jul 27, 2012 at 5:04 AM Post #533 of 692
Have a look at this : )

Quote:
Has anone tried the laser machine of JDSLABS Engraver yet? I think it is really beautiful and awesome. Oh by the way, JDSLABS said that it is free, just order when you buy new ones from JDSLABS. I am thinking what logo or picture on my  C421 in the near future.

Jul 27, 2012 at 11:57 PM Post #536 of 692
Quote:

First time I read about that costumization option... Where did you see that option at JDSLabs? Any pictures of already costumized C421's around? 
smile.gif

You can choose whatever you want ... 

Quote from JDS Labs when I emailed them about what to do if I want to engrave the amp ...

"For custom engraving, please describe your special request in the order
notes, then email us a grayscale image of at least 600dpi. It's helpful if
you reply to the Order Confirmation with your artwork."

Jul 28, 2012 at 8:15 PM Post #537 of 692
Is anyone using a 421 with Monster Pro Coppers?  Does it really help?  Is there any hiss?

Thanks very much.  Looking at getting one of these but don't want to be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back