Jan Meier (and Meier Audio), Thank You!
Sep 26, 2008 at 4:26 AM Post #46 of 118
Danke schön Herr Dr. Meier! You are truly a class act!

Sep 26, 2008 at 7:39 AM Post #47 of 118
Jan you Rock! We would not be enjoying life as much without your support.

Sep 26, 2008 at 8:39 AM Post #49 of 118
Jan has done several favors for me, most notably his extremely long distance driving trip from one end of Germany to the other, and then back, to pick up and pay for (on my behalf, as my purchasing agent) an Orpheus system that I bought from an unknown German seller. He then arranged to ship it to my US address, and thus eliminated all uncertainties from the transaction.

Jan seemed to understand how badly I wanted to make the purchase, but also how reluctant I was to be sending that kind of money (for an HEV90 and HE90 combo) to someone who may not have been a legitimate seller. Were it not for his willingness to help out a fellow headphone nut, I'm quite sure I would have passed on the deal (and it was a good deal at that).

I've told this same story many times, but it deserves to be repeated, as it provides yet another example of something that Jan has done behind the scenes to help the Head-Fi community. I doubt that the fee I paid him for his services would have even covered the cost of the fuel that he burned!

Sep 26, 2008 at 10:21 AM Post #50 of 118
Thank Jan. I have a Corda 2Move and an Arietta and they are both fantastic. And it is a genuine pleasure to do business with Jan, both in the speed of delivery and excellent packaging, and the quick replies to email.
beerchug.gif

Sep 26, 2008 at 10:57 AM Post #51 of 118
well put jude. i absolutely love my 2move and can't imagine dealing with a nicer guy than jan. every time i have a qestion about the amp is always has a quick and helpful response. you can really tell he loves doing what he does. not just in the business to make a quck buck. integrity is rare in the modern cut throat business world. if jan does another fundraising sale for head-fi you can count me in. i'll find a way to scrounge up the money.

Sep 26, 2008 at 12:07 PM Post #52 of 118
Thank you Jan! <3

Sep 26, 2008 at 2:41 PM Post #53 of 118
Cheers to you Jan Meier, you are a true head-fi hero!!!! Heh, if there were Head-fi Hall of Fame, Im sure you would be one of the first inductees!!! Hmmm....idea...
biggrin.gif

Sep 27, 2008 at 8:12 PM Post #55 of 118
Thanks King Corda.

I am still enjoying using your Headsix I got earlier this year from ya, Peace Out.

Sep 28, 2008 at 2:00 PM Post #56 of 118
Just another example of the quality guy of which Jan is...

Additionally, I have had wonderful experiences in purchasing products from Jan over the past few years. He is always responsive, taking the time to answer all my questions...

It is a true benefit to have him associated with our forum

Thanks again Jan!!!

Sep 28, 2008 at 8:56 PM Post #58 of 118
Thank you for raising the audiophile-bar and for your support!

Oct 1, 2008 at 1:12 PM Post #59 of 118
My first Head-fi influenced purchase was a Corda 2MOVE. I know I made the right decision.

Definitely going to get more of Meier amps.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back