Jan Meier (and Meier Audio), Thank You!
Sep 25, 2008 at 11:59 AM Post #32 of 118
Jan supports this forum, and sends money, and its not even in his home country! Jan and Head-Fi are bringing World Peace!!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Its wonderful to have people from all different countries and so many diverse people come together and share the love of a hobby together, and help with information, and equipment and support. Now show this to all the countries at war, how all kinds of people all over the world can all be in the same community and unite like the people of this forum do.
Jans support helps keep this forum going, and keeps us all connected.

Thanks Jan!!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 25, 2008 at 1:38 PM Post #34 of 118
Danke schön Herr Meier!

Sep 25, 2008 at 9:32 PM Post #40 of 118
Dr. Meier has an origin in the headphone community and is still a big supporter. He seems to aim more for affordable and reliable equipment of high quality than for the esoteric and expensive, and I believe that many have had their first experience of a really good sounding system with equipment from Meier Audio. Thanks!

Sep 25, 2008 at 11:39 PM Post #42 of 118
That's so awesome. Jan seems like such a nice guy, and that's a really classy move. It's things like that that motivate me to go with a Meier 2Move for my next portable (aside form the stellar reviews, lol).

Thanks much, Dr. Meier, and thanks Jude, for sticking by the community during the tough times.

Sep 26, 2008 at 2:57 AM Post #44 of 118
Jan is a remarkable guy. I have done business with him several times over the past five years and he was always super friendly and of course knowledgeable.

Looks like he is as generous as they come as well.

Thanks Jan, please know you are appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back