Jan Meier (and Meier Audio), Thank You!
Sep 24, 2008 at 11:06 PM Post #17 of 118
Very prompt and speedy replies to e-mailed questions about "porta corda" kits and "cross" pcb info. I wonder if he works alone?
We must have a little background on this "Jan", don't you think?

Sep 24, 2008 at 11:23 PM Post #18 of 118
Thanks Jan
atsmile.gif

Sep 24, 2008 at 11:54 PM Post #19 of 118
Jan is a true gentleman in all the sense of the word...Period...Thanks Jan for all the support, and for all your dedication to this hobby, thanks for all the designs, and for sharing so much of your knowledge with us....my hat's off for you...Dr. Meier...(I know you do not like to be called Dr...so a little fun will not harm...
tongue.gif
)

Sep 25, 2008 at 12:38 AM Post #20 of 118
Kudos & many thanks, Jan!

Sep 25, 2008 at 1:59 AM Post #23 of 118
Thank you, Dr. Meier, for all the great amps you bring to us and all the support you give to Head-fi!!!

Sep 25, 2008 at 5:15 AM Post #25 of 118
Jan, thanks for your generosity and support for Head-fi. By the way, I have owned three of your amps, and currently own a Cantate, great amp. Keep up the good work and research.

Sep 25, 2008 at 7:15 AM Post #28 of 118
Thanks Jan for your contribution to the headphone community! And you really have great customer service!

Cheers!

Sep 25, 2008 at 7:51 AM Post #30 of 118
Earlier this year I was researching the 2Move and I came across some of the debates regarding the theft of Dr. Meier's design. I was really impressed with his way of handling things. From his posts he seemed like a fiercely ethical person. There was also something intangible in his responses that really impressed me. I am really glad I chose to support his business by purchasing the 2Move. Now that I read about his philanthropic efforts, I have even more respect for him. Dr. Meier, I really appreciate your contributions in the field of audio and I admire your generosity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back