I've Made a Terrible Mistake OR My Frustrating IEMs Journey, featuring a scathing reveiw of the JVC HA-FX850
Mar 1, 2015 at 10:20 AM Post #46 of 50
I think the Heir 3ai is a good IEM for $300. It's done me pretty good. (Or the Noble 3, not really fussed)

Jul 28, 2015 at 11:30 AM Post #48 of 50
Which tips is best for Better isolation and Sounding with JVC HA-FX850. Stock tips is not good as i expect.during sleeping its comes out..please suggest me your best advice.

Fx series has the tendency to fall out due to the heavy rose gold aluminum on it *****....wear it around your ears ? I wear my 750 around my ears with original tips, and they are heaven. I tried different comply tips, but things is the odd nozzles angle on the FX series that makes the already long tips (Comply) to add in that nozzles length = can no longer sleep in bed with. From my experiences, you better use some tips with harder skins, so the weight won't slowly drag it outta the canals. Stock tips did great for me and I love Spiral dots. They have the "In between" sizes.

I have other pairs to sleep with though :D

Dec 18, 2016 at 4:09 AM Post #50 of 50
How do JVC fx850 compare to Vsonic GR07 BE in terms of soundstage and sound?
I'm looking for an upgrade to my Vsonic's. Someone suggested AAW Nebula Two, but there isn't a lot of reviews for them as it's a new model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back