I've learned 3 important things today
Aug 8, 2009 at 5:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 91

Gatto

1000+ Head-Fier
Never assume just because you have the green light that someone won't t-bone your car

always let them take you to the hospital

always get ready in the morning like there is a chance 5 doctors will see you in your panties.

Aug 8, 2009 at 5:14 AM Post #2 of 91
1. Who drives a car in NYC? If it was you, was your hair in your eye like your avatar?
2. Who refuses a hospital trip that involves an injury so severe that it requires 5 doctors?
3. Who. . . well, you know. Or maybe this is just a cautionary advisory for others?

Aug 8, 2009 at 5:21 AM Post #5 of 91
What's with all these pedestrian-and/or-car-driver-accident threads lately?
frown.gif

Aug 8, 2009 at 5:40 AM Post #7 of 91
What happened?

I hope you're OK.

I went through a bad accident in 2003. Arrested, too, but wasn't charged. I came out OK (the other guy got four years in the can) and it ended up a life changing experience. Whatever happened, I hope the best for you.

Aug 8, 2009 at 6:08 AM Post #11 of 91
Ouch, sorry to hear about it. Always watch out for the unexpected (and sometimes not so much) bad driver.

I battle that all that time when I rollerblade to work.
tongue.gif
I had a women almost hit me TWICE in the same day. She made a right turn without stopping at the stop sign and had me almost smash into her car, then she made another right into a driveway right in front of me having me almost smash into her other side.
frown.gif

Funnest incident was having a cab driver do a U-tern BACKWARDS in front of me.
tongue.gif

Aug 8, 2009 at 7:25 AM Post #13 of 91
We learn new things almost every day!
You just happened to learn more/less than the average dose..
tongue.gif

Aug 8, 2009 at 7:38 AM Post #14 of 91
Damn hope you're ok... I always nearly dodge traffic cause the other drivers never pay attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back