I've got a bad feeling about this: A "For Sale" trade going south
Jun 25, 2009 at 9:10 PM Post #362 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by KONAKONA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
See blue text.

ah yeah, everything on top of that little line was me quoting our good buddy Dave from his thread about how women suck
wink_face.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by TopPop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow... I just opened up this thread for the first time since a couple days ago, and it exploded everywhere.

I've got bull**** all over me now.

ha, that made me laugh so hard

Jun 25, 2009 at 9:14 PM Post #364 of 412
Quote:

Hey, women are cool. Some of them are darn mean sometimes though.....

frown.gif

haha boys don't always play nice either

Jun 25, 2009 at 9:15 PM Post #365 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
haha boys don't always play nice either

But I do.

(Unless I'm playing L4D, in that case your gonna rage from getting picked off with a sniper rifle. :3)

Jun 25, 2009 at 9:20 PM Post #366 of 412
Quote:

But I do.

(Unless I'm playing L4D, in that case your gonna rage from getting picked off with a sniper rifle. :3)

not if I pick you off first, I'm nasty with a sniper rifle

Jun 25, 2009 at 9:22 PM Post #368 of 412
Quote:

not if I pick you off first, I'm nasty with a sniper rifle

Pick me off first? That would mean your TKing.
tongue.gif

I only use it on the last level, or if I have to fend of a horde next to a set of weapons. It's fun as snot to use and make people rage, but it sucks for making your way though the map.
frown.gif

Quote:

I'd get you both first. My foot wide mousepad and 1800 dpi Razer DeathAdder will make sure of that

I don't need a bunch of fancy equipment to own you guys, just a 7$ logitech lazer mouse and a old F-Zero GX guide for a mouse pad.

>:3

Jun 25, 2009 at 9:23 PM Post #369 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kpalsm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd get you both first. My foot wide mousepad and 1800 dpi Razer DeathAdder will make sure of that
wink.gif

I'm using the deathadder too and the lycosa, I'd also be able to see both of you really well on my 23 inch 1080p monitor

haha but enough of this in here, definitely not the place for it even if it's funny

Quote:

Pick me off first? That would mean your TKing.
tongue.gif

I only use it on the last level, or if I have to fend of a horde next to a set of weapons. It's fun as snot to use and make people rage, but it sucks for making your way though the map.
frown.gif

TKs are just too funny to pass up sometimes unless you're playing for really serious. I use to play disgusting amounts of xbl halo 2 with a friend of mine back in the good halo days and sometimes we'd randomly start TKing eachother in a ranked game just to confused people.

Jun 25, 2009 at 9:24 PM Post #370 of 412
Quote:

I'd also be able to see both of you really well on my 23 inch 1080p monitor

Got you beat there too, using a 32" Sony HDTV as my monitor
biggrin.gif

EDIT: I'd rather this thread just die, anything anyone says in here will neither help nor hinder either side of the case, aside from a moderator stepping in perhaps. Dave and ItsRY both make good points, but Dave was also dishonest about the trade and anything founded on dishonesty is bound to fail. The resolution of this matter SHOULD be both parties returning both phones, but chances of that are slim.

Jun 25, 2009 at 9:29 PM Post #371 of 412
Quote:

I'm using the deathadder too and the lycosa, I'd also be able to see both of you really well on my 23 inch 1080p monitor

haha but enough of this in here, definitely not the place for it even if it's funny

Why not? Nothing else to do with this thread 'cept to use it for a decent conversation.

How about pictures?

1000397f.jpg

Oh, and a 22" Acer. Again, I don't need fancy hardware to own you guys, I got 31337 skillz.

Jun 25, 2009 at 9:32 PM Post #372 of 412
^Ooo! Ooo! Can I have that dollar?!
biggrin.gif

Jun 25, 2009 at 9:35 PM Post #373 of 412
ok fine pics, but only because I never pass up the chance to put pics all over the place

the random crap next to my mouse has been replaced with my home rig

n703185787_6825805_459748.jpg

also in case you can't see it this is all hooked up to a boot camp'd macbook pro lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kpalsm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got you beat there too, using a 32" Sony HDTV as my monitor
biggrin.gif

I would use my 32 inch TV as my monitor but it's in a giant wall unit, besides then I can't watch TV and do stuff on my PC at the same time. I feel like I get a sharper picture on the samsung 23 inch one

Jun 25, 2009 at 9:37 PM Post #375 of 412
damn I've got a date with the BF to see transformers tonight or I'd stay and keep derailing the thread. Hopefully I'll have lots of interesting stuff to read later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back