I've got a bad feeling about this: A "For Sale" trade going south
Jun 25, 2009 at 9:38 PM Post #376 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
damn I've got a date with the BF to see transformers tonight or I'd stay and keep derailing the thread. Hopefully I'll have lots of interesting stuff to read later.

D:

Might start up a L4D/Write stuff on dollar bills thread.
smile.gif

Jun 25, 2009 at 9:38 PM Post #377 of 412
Hahaha, Kona, that picture made me laugh. Nice.
biggrin.gif

My TV was bought specifically to be used as a computer monitor. I brought my laptop and hooked it up in the store (via HDMI) to make sure it would look great, and it does. This was actually the only TV that didn't look like crap hooked up to my laptop. I don't have a camera or I would post pics. I've been playing shooters since the good old days back when Counter-Strike was brand new. I've been banned from servers in many different games for "hacking" (which I don't, of course).
tongue.gif
I haven't played L4D in a while though. L4D 2 is announced FYI
biggrin.gif

Jun 25, 2009 at 9:39 PM Post #378 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kpalsm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hahaha, Kona, that picture made me laugh. Nice.
biggrin.gif

My TV was bought specifically to be used as a computer monitor. I brought my laptop and hooked it up in the store (via HDMI) to make sure it would look great, and it does. This was actually the only TV that didn't look like crap hooked up to my laptop. I don't have a camera or I would post pics. I've been playing shooters since the good old days back when Counter-Strike was brand new. I've been banned from servers in many different games for "hacking" (which I don't, of course).
tongue.gif
I haven't played L4D in a while though. L4D 2 is announced FYI
biggrin.gif

Yeah I heard, something about 25% more louis last I checked.

Gonna go make a new thread.
beerchug.gif

Jun 25, 2009 at 9:42 PM Post #380 of 412
Oh MAN... Kona, that was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while!

I wish I could be there when you spend that dollar. You should totally give it as a tip to a bartender, or something.

Jun 25, 2009 at 9:49 PM Post #381 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by TopPop /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh MAN... Kona, that was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while!

I wish I could be there when you spend that dollar. You should totally give it as a tip to a bartender, or something.

I would need to write the game on it first.
wink.gif

Jun 26, 2009 at 12:16 AM Post #382 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by FYDave /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is entirely irrelevant to the point of this thread but humor me.

Do share with me how a thread about feminists might eventually get me punched in the face. Perhaps you haven't even bothered to read the thread itself, you've just given the title a cursory glance and drew a conclusion from that.

In any case, back to something more relevant. At this point, I have absolutely NO intention of reversing ANY trade or returning ANYTHING given the things people said before the time frame I gave Mule ever ran out last week for shipping the headphones in the first place.

I most certainly have no desire to ship the W3's back now given the resolution of many of you has been to harass me or what have you.

You all can continue to blame me and make personal attacks if you'd like because it's become very evident that you're going to but I'm definitely not going to acquiesce to your demands especially at this point after everything I've seen written or heard said.

Mule doesn't have his headphones back? That's your fault at this point, as a collective whole, given the absolutely terrible strategy you've employed which is to attempt to publically humiliate someone in order to get them to do what you want. I'm not sure how often that works for all of you but I've found it to be, typically, quite counterproductive and ineffective.

I bet when you drink a glass of water it feels like an enema, beacuse only a low life arse would do the scam you have done. Sure hope you get back twice as much of the feces you have spread.

Jun 26, 2009 at 12:37 AM Post #385 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsRy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
... Mule was an idiot ...

Quote:

... when Mule has been a complete dick to him? ...

Quote:

Are you a fascist dictator? ... a bunch of bitchy little girls ...

Any reason you resort to foul language to make your point? I mean three posts on the same page and plenty of cuss words. Just wondering?
confused.gif

Jun 26, 2009 at 12:42 AM Post #386 of 412
Wow. This is some really heated discussion. It took me damn near an hour to even filter through it all.

Is this FYDave guy really as bad as people seem to be making him out to be? It's really rare that I see such angry posts from a group focused towards an individual.

Jun 26, 2009 at 12:43 AM Post #387 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I bet when you drink a glass of water it feels like an enema, beacuse only a low life arse would do the scam you have done. Sure hope you get back twice as much of the feces you have spread.

So much for people saying that they were leaving this thread.

Anyways though, to respond to the quoted text: So simply because you didn't explicitly use any legitimate cuss words, what you're saying towards me is acceptable yet what ItsRy said wasn't?

That's an interesting line of reasoning.

Jun 26, 2009 at 12:49 AM Post #388 of 412
I take my original question back. I more carefully read a few select posts and he does appear to be a completely unethical jerk. Answered my own question and it was easy too!

Jun 26, 2009 at 12:53 AM Post #389 of 412
Quote:

... Mule's been a complete dick to him ... had Mule been "not stupid" enough .... Mule screwed up ....

Quote:

... an immature brat in posting a whine thread ...

Quote:

... Are you illiterate or just dumb? ...

ItsRy;5792115 said:
... after seeing what you animals did ... your semi-dumb posts? ..., but I do have a minimum IQ threshold for people that I transact with (hint: I doubt you can count to it, even with all your fingers and toes)...
I see that you have continue with your use of "foul/cuss words". Is the use of this type of words your best way to handle arguments?

Jun 26, 2009 at 12:55 AM Post #390 of 412
Quote:

Originally Posted by FYDave /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So much for people saying that they were leaving this thread.

Anyways though, to respond to the quoted text: So simply because you didn't explicitly use any legitimate cuss words, what you're saying towards me is acceptable yet what ItsRy said wasn't?

That's an interesting line of reasoning.

Your are the crook spreading "compostable organic material" and what I wrote you earned. The other individual appears to use the cuss/foul language as a means of attack, mine describe your actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back