Itsfit Fusion impressions thread
Dec 16, 2019 at 7:54 AM Post #61 of 402
Dec 16, 2019 at 1:56 PM Post #62 of 402
Oooh boy, despite giving Itsfit the benefit of the doubt and being extremely patient, it seems like my order (placed Nov 2nd) has actually been sent back to Vietnam. I decided to check the tracking today, despite it not updating since it left Vietnam, and was surprised to see that it had came to the US and then promptly went back to sender. I can only assume this was a customs or shipping issue. I have messaged Itsfit and will wait to see what their resolution is. But so far, not a great experience.

EDIT:

It may just be a glitch in the tracking system I was using and the package may just be at customs in JFK... will keep this updated.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    80.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Dec 17, 2019 at 5:38 AM Post #63 of 402
@thesheik137 Hope it gets sorted out and turns out alright in the end...

I had a great long session with the Fusion yesterday and it's always interesting to let an IEM sit back and pick it up a little while after... the imaging is really a standout quality of the Fusion really amazing absolutely among the very best ever in that respect... hats off!

While I am here, my Fusion review is now up on headfi as well

Dec 18, 2019 at 7:39 AM Post #64 of 402
This isn't exactly a Fusion review, but one on the ItsFit reshells:

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/noble-audio-katana.21779/reviews

This is a review specifically covering the third party re-shell, so if you've been having thoughts about having that done it might be a good read :)

Nice review! I also agree that the 2 IEMs I sent to Itsfit for reshell service came out top-notch. Absolutely blown away by the craftmanship and final products. Would not hesitate to have ItsFit do any reshell in the future.

Dec 18, 2019 at 9:11 AM Post #65 of 402
I received my set of Fusion yesterday, it took approx 20 days.
I also received an email this morning from Kien asking is I've received the ciems, it looks like he has been monitoring the shipments to make sure everything is ok.

I didn't have the chance to listen to them, but the fitting is perfect.

Dec 18, 2019 at 10:10 AM Post #66 of 402
I think you will like them. I have had my Fusion's for about 2 weeks now and they have been my daily driver as far as listening. I would say that the Fusion's get 90% of my listening time with the rest being split between the rest of my stable of CIEMs. I find that the detail and resolution on the Fusion's is great across the board. Love the bass, it is punchy and tight, mids are nice and the treble is clear and there is plenty of airiness in the top end. I am absolutely blown away by the listening experience of these and as others have stated these things are an absolute steal for the price point. I can't recommend them enough. I do think that the Fusion's do benefit from some burn in; especially the low end but after a few hours the sound matures and is right on point.

I did get a chance to chat with Kien earlier today and he told me that he is in the process of acquiring additional staff to help him with marketing, website, etc. I for one am happy to see a small business experience success and I honestly feel that he was overwhelmed by the rush of orders that he got. From our conversation I know that for overseas shipments he is going to change the shipping method to DHL Express to alleviate the unknows in shipping times. I guess my order was the first one he ever shipped to the US and it took 25 days to arrive. It sat at Customs at JFK airport for several days which was the main point of the delay.

Dec 18, 2019 at 10:36 AM Post #68 of 402
thanks, i'm looking forward to spend long hours with the Fusion, "unfortunately" i received them the same day i got the VE8 and Elysium and since i can only spend a week with these 2 earphones before send them to the next person on the tour, i'm giving them maximum priority.

There are worst problem to have but I hear you, it's conditions prone to ear fatigue I remember when I received the EM10 and the Erlkönig and Elysium demo... a lot to process :p

Dec 21, 2019 at 6:37 PM Post #71 of 402
The Fusion really scale beautifully with Cayin N8, soundstage is expanded a lot compared to N6ii A01/T01 and the textures are much richer, of note the magnetostatic really shines much more on the P+ mode which makes me think the Fusion need good current and power... I’ll update my review soon with the N8 pairing. And next week I’ll have impressions on N6ii + E01 as well :D

58F075F8-A66E-4700-88FB-F89683CCE0E3.jpeg

Dec 21, 2019 at 11:11 PM Post #72 of 402
So I got my fusions about a week ago and I have to say I absolutely love them. They are definitely right up there with the top totl iems I’ve heard. The best praise I can give is that when my wife, who is not into audio or headphones, tried the fusions, not only did she think they were beautiful aesthetically, but she looked at me after listening to them for about 30 seconds and said, “these are the f*#%ing s&$t. These are amazing—they sound awesome”. Never heard her say that about any other pair of iems and she has tried many of my other iems and reacted with no more than a shrug or something like, “yeah, I guess those sound good but...”

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2019 at 4:29 AM Post #73 of 402
So I’ve got my fusions about a week ago and I have to say I absolutely love them. They are definitely right up there with the top totl iems I’ve heard. They are a fantastic set of iems, right up
There with the other totl iems I have or have heard. The best praise I can give is that when my wife, who is not into audio or headphones, tried the fusions, not only did she think they were beautiful aesthetically, but she looked at me after listening to them for about 30 seconds and said, “these are the f*#%ing s&$t. These are amazing—they sound awesome”. Never heard her say that about any other pair of iems and she has tried many of my other iems and reacted with no more than a shrug or something like, “yeah, I guess those sound good but...”
Get her her own pair the next time they go on sale :p

Dec 22, 2019 at 5:13 AM Post #74 of 402
I am very happy with the service and quality of the reshell they did for me.

Dec 22, 2019 at 8:22 AM Post #75 of 402
I am over this Fusion experience already and would still be considered in the "waiting room" from the Black Friday sale. At this point they will be returned without opening them. The lack of communication and non-existent tracking is not acceptable. I am not the only one in this boat, I have requested a refund twice and that wish has not been granted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back