Itsfit Fusion impressions thread
Dec 9, 2019 at 10:35 AM Post #48 of 402

Attachments

• ItsFit Lab Fusion – Serious fun! – iem.reviews 2019-12-09 16-25-56(1).jpg
    ItsFit Lab Fusion – Serious fun! – iem.reviews 2019-12-09 16-25-56(1).jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Dec 9, 2019 at 10:47 AM Post #49 of 402
Mine got shipped Nov 26... No package and no tracking outside of Vietnam. Patience is a virtue.

I know when items ship via international post, there is a process where once it arrives on the destination territory the local post assigns their own tracking number. Found this out throught the app I am using (http://parcelsapp.com/en). The app helped me find out the new tracking number.

Hope it arrives safely and quick!

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2019 at 9:40 AM Post #50 of 402
So... my Fusion review is well advanced and should come out soon, and will also be the first review to be featured first on my freshly unwrapped blog :D

I am having so much fun with the Fusion, reviewing is not even work!

Great review David on the Fusion. I received mine last week and have spent a couple of good listening sessions with them. I put a silver litz cable on them and I am more impressed with the Fusions the longer that I have them in my ears. (All day at work today) They sound fantastic and I certainly agree that they are an absolute steal at their price point. I am excited to see what Kien and his team are working on for their new flagship.

Dec 10, 2019 at 9:42 AM Post #51 of 402
So my fusion got shipped last Friday thru VN Post, how long did it take for you guys to get yours? Heard this is quite slow process!
Mine took almost a month coming from Vietnam to the east coast customs at JFK airport and then to Europe via military mail. Not sure if that is useful but there it is.

Dec 10, 2019 at 9:57 AM Post #52 of 402
Great review David on the Fusion. I received mine last week and have spent a couple of good listening sessions with them. I put a silver litz cable on them and I am more impressed with the Fusions the longer that I have them in my ears. (All day at work today) They sound fantastic and I certainly agree that they are an absolute steal at their price point. I am excited to see what Kien and his team are working on for their new flagship.

My favorite cable with the Fusion is DITA Oslo, it further emphasizes the spatial qualities of the Fusion and both the lower and upper end. I'll be curious to know how it matches with Hansound Aegis 8 wire but I am sure @Deezel177 will let us know :)

Which silver cable did you pair it with?

Dec 10, 2019 at 11:50 AM Post #53 of 402
Right now I have a Triton 8 from Triton Audio Cables. I am going to switch to my Norne Audio Silvergarde SX. That is my favorite cable right now and super comfortable.

Dec 10, 2019 at 11:59 AM Post #54 of 402
Right now I have a Triton 8 from Triton Audio Cables. I am going to switch to my Norne Audio Silvergarde SX. That is my favorite cable right now and super comfortable.
I almost got the Silvergarde SX, but Trevor I guess was on holiday so ended up getting Leonidas II.

But I think ill buy that for Fusion now.

Dec 11, 2019 at 3:18 AM Post #55 of 402
Don't think you can go wrong with the Silvergarde or any cable recommended by Trevor. I know the wait is long for his stuff but in my view it is absolutely worth it. I also got an AE Bespoke cable from another forum member that is a combo of a Leonoid and a Thor. It is a good cable but I still rank it below the Silvergarde in my opinion. The Silvergarde is much softer and pliable and comfortable to wear. I also got a matching adapter from 4.4mm to 3.5mm so I can use the SE or Balanced output on my N8. Superb listening experience!

Dec 11, 2019 at 12:51 PM Post #56 of 402
Has anyone tried pairing Fusion with Dethonray DTR1 DAP? Looking to get DTR1.

Dec 11, 2019 at 2:08 PM Post #57 of 402
I got a message overnight that my Fusions are finished and have been shipped - wow, look what Kien came up with. Here's a screen recording of the Video he sent me:
Fusion Video
I've got to chime in as well about the level of service. When ordering, there is an option to upload an image, presumably to be used on the face plate. After a couple of attempts, one discovers that the image cant exceed 5 MB, anyway to make a long story short, I found one I thought would make a pretty cool faceplate design and Kien wrote back that the image as .jpg wouldn't work, but asked if I had an .svg Vector file of it, which i didn't, so he said he and his team would try to redraw it. After a couple of days I was informed that they couldn't pull it off so I went on the hunt for a vector file I thought would look cool. I found one in shades of Black that made a kind of 3D textured effect that I figured with an acrylic overlay would look pretty amazing. Anyway, you can see from the photo what he did with it. I didn't ask for the gold inlay but IMO he knocked it it out of the park.

Kien, it seems has been paying attention to whats being written here as well because he came back to me asking if I wanted to change shipping to DHL. I left it as is because here in Canada, 90% of postal shipments go right through customs with no further processing and the minute you go courier or express, it triggers pretty hefty customs clearance charges and duty & tax that wouldn't otherwise be applied. Let's see how Canadian Customs deals with shipments from Vietnam - I'm hopeful - from China its effortless.

It was all the reviews here that caused me to purchase the fusions literally 24 hours after ordering the Noble M3. But I just wanted to throw my hat in the ring as to how professional and customer-centric itsfit and Kien in particular are. Yes, there are some niggles in the web interface with a few ambiguities that should be clarified but from a human and product perspective, these guys are the real deal and have proven they take pride in delighting their customers. I cant wait to hear them. In the space between now and delivery, I'll be busy breaking in my new IMR RAH and Noble M3, both of which should be here next week.:)

Attachments

• 2019-12-11 (1).png
    2019-12-11 (1).png
    692.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 2019-12-11.png
    2019-12-11.png
    660.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Dec 12, 2019 at 3:08 PM Post #58 of 402
Kien Just sent over some decent pics of what he packed up and shipped yesterday. I am really so excited to get my hand and my ears on these. I've attached the original (lo res) file so you can see how he's transformed it.

Fusion1.jpg Fusion2.jpg SampleFusionFile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back