ISN Earphones impression thread. New ISN NEO 3!
Sep 20, 2022 at 1:04 PM Post #3,796 of 5,044
The H50 is a special iem. It's v refined sounding and does so many things right I'm almost having a hard time processing what I'm hearing

Sep 20, 2022 at 2:06 PM Post #3,798 of 5,044
Give us a hint, sir! )) And one more question: do the H30 have a big vent hole like on H50? My driver flex fears.
I wasn't given the greenlight to expose that. Lets just say compared to the sound it will be much less taxing on the wallet.

It does not have the larger vents of the others but more closer to the vent on the H40. A smaller one on the bottom of the shells. Will post a pic of it later. I dont have any flex on this one but I never had any flex on any of the ISN iems so it might have to do with your ear shape and how tight these IEMs fit in your ears.

Sep 20, 2022 at 2:09 PM Post #3,799 of 5,044
I was expecting a competitor to Fiio FH3/FHE. Will be pleasantly surprised if it’s priced even lower.

A reminder to sign up for Penon’s mailing list! I’ll be checking my inbox regularly again lol.

Sep 20, 2022 at 2:46 PM Post #3,800 of 5,044
Give us a hint, sir! )) And one more question: do the H30 have a big vent hole like on H50? My driver flex fears.

The H50 is a special iem. It's v refined sounding and does so many things right I'm almost having a hard time processing what I'm hearing
I would agree 100% on you if it wasn't for EST50s, cause.... that's the absolute definition of sound refinement man... The epitome of a polished refined mature sound profile. Worths every single cent and more than this..

And in order to avoid any kind of misunderstanding here H50 is HUGE indeed....
Can you imagine something above HUGE?
Something above and beyond our Galaxy?
Well.... it EXISTS and it's called EST50
😍😍😍

Sep 20, 2022 at 3:02 PM Post #3,801 of 5,044
I would agree 100% on you if it wasn't for EST50s, cause.... that's the absolute definition of sound refinement man... The epitome of a polished refined mature sound profile. Worths every single cent and more than this..

And in order to avoid any kind of misunderstanding here H50 is HUGE indeed....
Can you imagine something above HUGE?
Something above and beyond our Galaxy?
Well.... it EXISTS and it's called EST50
😍😍😍

I don't like that the EST50 has only one driver for the mids.

Sep 20, 2022 at 3:22 PM Post #3,803 of 5,044
^^^ I don't why you would say that. The mids on the EST50 are amazing.....

Okay well that's what i needed to hear ha

I may pick it up soon if it's as good as y'all say

Sep 20, 2022 at 3:38 PM Post #3,804 of 5,044
Guys, it's a pleasure to meet you, I need an iem that doesn't "scream" in specific songs in my ears, and that continues to be melodious, the question is, which is the most comfortable one ergonomically speaking, and also in terms of harmonic sound? (example: the sound of bl-03, which knows how to touch your heart without screaming in your ears), I separated some, but I need your opinion to make me come to a conclusion on which one I should buy (remembering that I'm valuing comfort and musicality):

Penon Orb, Penon Serial, Penon Globe,
YanYin Aladdin,
ISN H40,
ISN H50,
KZ ESX,
any other..?

I can only choose one of these, and I need you to bang the hammer!

I need to know what is the best cost x benefit for you, from comfort to melodious musicality, I love lo-fi, some songs by justin bieber, bruno mars, daft punk, jazz..

Also tell me what is the most comfortable shell you've ever tried? I fell in love just seeing the penon orb shell

Don’t forget Penon Vortex. Musicality aside, probably one of the smallest shells of the lot (and why not, with a single uncommonly capable DD doing everything). Don’t take my word for it though - plenty of impressions over at the Penon thread :)

Sep 20, 2022 at 4:23 PM Post #3,805 of 5,044
Does the EST50 have a recessed 2 pin connector?

Sep 20, 2022 at 5:41 PM Post #3,807 of 5,044
Will post a pic of it later. I dont have any flex on this one but I never had any flex on any of the ISN iems so it might have to do with your ear shape and how tight these IEMs fit in your ears.
Thank you for pics. And as for the driver flex, i didn't have such an issue on Fiio JH3, Snfr **** Max, Olina, NX7 Mk3 or Serial. I know it sounds like I'm being too picky, but can't help it. ))

Sep 20, 2022 at 11:39 PM Post #3,808 of 5,044
DSC00301.JPG

Happy family is a Chinese dish consisting of all types of meat. Here we got from left to right. H30, H40, H50, EST50.. Happy family indeed.
As you guys can see the H30 is physically the smallest of the group. The nozzle does sit a bit longer into the ears but this helps to get the stage correct for the H30 sound profile.
DSC00304.JPG

Vent hole next to the mmcx.

DSC00305.JPG

Next to the vortex.
DSC00306.JPG

OS133 Penon cable on the H30 in balanced out of the BTR7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back