iPod Touch
Sep 9, 2007 at 3:03 PM Post #31 of 68
About to pre order the 16gb, but need to think of something witty to get engraved on it that i wont regret 5 minutes after it turns up
icon10.gif

Sep 9, 2007 at 3:26 PM Post #33 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by lisnalee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
About to pre order the 16gb, but need to think of something witty to get engraved on it that i wont regret 5 minutes after it turns up
icon10.gif

The key is not to choose it yourself. Have someone you love choose it, and it will always be fresh.

For example, the back of my ipod reads: "Tyler Beebout - winner of the 1994 Nobel Music Prize".

I love you too, Mom.

Sep 9, 2007 at 3:43 PM Post #34 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The key is not to choose it yourself. Have someone you love choose it, and it will always be fresh.

For example, the back of my ipod reads: "Tyler Beebout - winner of the 1994 Nobel Music Prize".

I love you too, Mom.

Great idea
cool.gif

Sep 10, 2007 at 12:08 AM Post #35 of 68
So what will I need to access the internet via the touch assuming a wi fi capable site is nearby?

Sorry for my computer ignorance.

But I would love to listen to my I mod in the park while reading Head Fi on the touch
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks

Sep 10, 2007 at 12:44 AM Post #39 of 68
Has anyone been granted access to an iTouch as far as reviews go... I would love to get an initial idea of SQ. I am hoping it is as positive as the classic has been thus far.

Sep 15, 2007 at 5:27 PM Post #40 of 68
No one has a clue yet as to if the touch can use a standard line out dock or if it is like the iPhone still?

I wonder if the touch's wifi ability would affect the sound. I remember hearing some of the older iPod's had issues with being too close to active cell phones as some of the circuitry would pick up signal and the only way to clear it up was to put the device on hold. I still don't know how I feel about using a multifunction device as my main portable audio device.

Sep 16, 2007 at 3:01 AM Post #43 of 68
Went to the Apple store today, they were all sold out, not even a display model. Luckily went over to BestBuy for something else saw they had one on display. Sure enough they had just gotten both the 8GB and 16GB models in this morning. Nabbed me one of the 16GB.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 16, 2007 at 4:35 AM Post #45 of 68
I just tested the dock connector and yes it works fine with a standard LOD.
smily_headphones1.gif
Works fine interfaced to my Lisa III as it will with any other amp. I notice no hiss using my Triple-Fi Pros either from the headphone out or through the line out dock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back