iPhone 7 Will Revolutionize Portable Audio for the First Time in a Decade
Sep 8, 2016 at 12:41 PM Post #181 of 1,216
As I wrote before I am not gonna debate here about your "lossy" audio point of view. Me and others cannot hear so many crucial differences between AAC and flac. You and others on the contrary can hear differences which you rate as important. The matter is rather subjective so there is no reason to go on...My personal opinion is that since I like the audio of AAC, if Apple makes it with less battery drain, no interruptions, fast and reliable pairing and better sound, it is the way to go for me since I don't accept anymore to carry around tangled cables in 2016!!...

The point is the audio quality wont change with the w1 chip. Again someone trying to make it into something it isnt. the w1 is 100% using the bluetooth protocol for streaming, so if youre looking for improved audio quality via this new chip, it isnt going to happen dude. 

Sep 8, 2016 at 12:43 PM Post #182 of 1,216
Sarcasm or not, sure Apple will kill off many of the so called "high end" bricks producers!! Don't be negative...if their product is good, they will deserve it. Let's wait and see...

When has apple actually made a superior product? The answer would be never. Their hardware is ALWAYS lackluster for its cost, the macbook pro line is a PERFECT demonstration of that. The ONLY reason apple sells is because of its following with their product lines, not because they are the best products on the market in their industry, that has literally, never been the case

Sep 8, 2016 at 12:48 PM Post #183 of 1,216
  When has apple actually made a superior product? The answer would be never. Their hardware is ALWAYS lackluster for its cost, the macbook pro line is a PERFECT demonstration of that. The ONLY reason apple sells is because of its following with their product lines, not because they are the best products on the market in their industry, that has literally, never been the case

That's like, your opinion man.

Sep 8, 2016 at 1:06 PM Post #184 of 1,216

That's like, your opinion man.

thats like, fact man. Every single computer iteration apple is using older lower powered hardware than what is currently out on PCs. Even the "current" macbook pro is using a 3 gen old intel chip with 3 gen old GPU's. Like it or not, apple hardware aside from the chips in the ipads and iphones are old dated and overpriced

Sep 8, 2016 at 1:07 PM Post #185 of 1,216
If the airpods stay in my ear during runs, I will be in line to get a pair.

I find them to be the best for portable audio. I have a big hunking set ups and love to roll tubes, but when I am on the go, wireless is the way to go. In ear designs are not good portable set ups.

I agree with you but my problem is the zero noise isolation of their design. Audio quality improves dramatically only by the good seal of iems. I believe Apple should offer iems instead of the old Earpods design. Aren't you disturbed when you listen to music mixed with the traffic city noise around you??

Sep 8, 2016 at 1:13 PM Post #186 of 1,216
The point is the audio quality wont change with the w1 chip. Again someone trying to make it into something it isnt. the w1 is 100% using the bluetooth protocol for streaming, so if youre looking for improved audio quality via this new chip, it isnt going to happen dude. 

Most probably you can't understand what I write. I am not looking for better audio quality. I like AAC a lot. I want to have no cables, but at the same time I want to have immediate pairing, zero delays between audio and video when watching films, better battery time and most of all no interruptions and no hiccups between right and left bud. So if Apple resolves these issues with their W1 I will be more than happy!!...

Sep 8, 2016 at 1:18 PM Post #187 of 1,216

You are a fanatic anti Apple and I do not understand why you are hanging around talking about iPhone??!!! Go to the Samsung forum better! Since I have been involved in making music for many years, we realized years ago that we could not use the messy and problematic Windows computers, but we used successfully the Macs... You know why? Because they were just working!...

Sep 8, 2016 at 1:24 PM Post #188 of 1,216
thats like, fact man. Every single computer iteration apple is using older lower powered hardware than what is currently out on PCs. Even the "current" macbook pro is using a 3 gen old intel chip with 3 gen old GPU's. Like it or not, apple hardware aside from the chips in the ipads and iphones are old dated and overpriced

PLEASE!! You can go away from this forum and go to Lenovo and successful Android!! You do not know what you write about! Completely unaware! Pitty! And be careful to not be near your S7 while charging... Explosions happen often to your happy anti Apple universe!

Sep 8, 2016 at 1:30 PM Post #189 of 1,216
please, i know exactly what i am talking about. I have been an engineer in multiple industries my entire career. Ive built Integrated Circuits at the lowest level, ive done hardware design on satellites that are currently in service, ive written code that is currently in commercial airliners, hell ive even built PC's as a side business when i was inbetween engineering jobs while out of the country. I know exactly what im talking about, i am extremely involved in the tech industry and have been since i was a kid.

Sep 8, 2016 at 1:30 PM Post #190 of 1,216

While what you're saying isn't false, Apple has never been about cutting edge hardware, ever. People aren't buying Apple desktops/laptops to game on. I have a beastly gaming PC: 4770k i7, EVGA 980Ti in SLI. But I've been an iPhone user since 2007, and have no intention of ever leaving, especially since I have so much invested in the Apple economy at this point. Literally thousands. And are you gonna sit there and tell me that the iPhone isn't right up there with the best in terms of smartphone audio quality?

Sep 8, 2016 at 1:36 PM Post #191 of 1,216
please, i know exactly what i am talking about. I have been an engineer in multiple industries my entire career. Ive built Integrated Circuits at the lowest level, ive done hardware design on satellites that are currently in service, ive written code that is currently in commercial airliners, hell ive even built PC's as a side business when i was inbetween engineering jobs while out of the country. I know exactly what im talking about, i am extremely involved in the tech industry and have been since i was a kid.

You are just one more fanatic anti Apple. Macs were always years ahead Windows. Everybody who has used both knows that very well. Even a simple audio interface could never cooperate successfully in studios with Windows computers because they cannot control who makes the software, who makes the box, who makes the interface etc. All is a mess in Windows my friend...

Apple is the only company in the world that makes computers, software and peripherals. So all is controlled and well organized. Mac just works! And iphones never explode!!!

Sep 8, 2016 at 1:43 PM Post #193 of 1,216
  And here we go again,,, The tread is about the title and within saying this has anybody here physically listened to the iPhone 7 to offer their personal objective view??

People just can't help themselves and just have to come in here to talk badly about something they'll never own. I'm just hoping the i7+ is an improvement over the 6+ I currently own. But the 6+ is great IMO. Currently listening to Melissa Menage album Little Crimes using Spotify 320kbs straight out of the HO with my Miles Davis Trumpets and it's absolutely blissful.

Sep 8, 2016 at 1:56 PM Post #195 of 1,216
Iem do sound better, but with a lot of movement sweat and danger of not hearing what is around you the buds seal enough also with isolation it should be good enough for active portable. Most people who sit down and don't move around can always use iem that is lightning supported.

The buds do seal well it's just people don't really wedge them in. They form a pretty decent seal for buds. They also use to not seal well because of the cord weight pulling on it.

I agree with you but my problem is the zero noise isolation of their design. Audio quality improves dramatically only by the good seal of iems. I believe Apple should offer iems instead of the old Earpods design. Aren't you disturbed when you listen to music mixed with the traffic city noise around you??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back