iPad-Fi
Jul 31, 2010 at 8:30 PM Post #362 of 623
Have any of you other iPad users had a problem with avatars no longer showing up on Head-Fi since this week's Head-Fi software update?

I only get the first few at the top of the page - but once I start scrolling down the page, there aren't any more.

Or is it just me?

Jul 31, 2010 at 9:12 PM Post #363 of 623
Not just you! I'm glad to know its not just me. I have the same thing on my iPad now.

Jul 31, 2010 at 11:13 PM Post #365 of 623
I think they over-engineered them when they added that tricky fade effect. Not a worthwhile trade, IMHO.

Jul 31, 2010 at 11:18 PM Post #366 of 623

Quote:
Not just you! I'm glad to know its not just me. I have the same thing on my iPad now.

Quote:
yep.  my avatars are all blank on my ipad now.

Same here.  I opened a bug report thread earlier today.  I don't know if anyone is paying attention, unfortunately.  It's been almost three months since Huddler has resolved any issues or even ticketed a complaint.

Aug 1, 2010 at 7:35 PM Post #368 of 623
^^ bump for this. 
popcorn.gif

Aug 1, 2010 at 11:15 PM Post #371 of 623

Quote:
For cheap, the Dac cable from headphonia works like this: connection kit, plug in and your favourite amp. Simple as pie. It isn't maybe the best sounding of the DAC's, but it is very good. 

I thought somebody said this one wasn't working like it should.  Sound was coming thru, but not the way it sounded on a standard laptop.

Quote:
the pico dac works great,and tomorrow i should be receiving my devilsound v 2.1 dac via ups!
which appears promising!

Pico dac sounds good, but I would really like to hear the all in one solutions.  After the camera kit and usb cable I just want one more device hanging from my iPad- not two more and another cable.

Aug 2, 2010 at 9:03 AM Post #372 of 623
never understood the appeal of the ipad... hum
confused_face_2.gif

Aug 2, 2010 at 11:59 AM Post #374 of 623

Quote:
never understood the appeal of the ipad... hum
confused_face_2.gif

i've got one and neither do i lol. i basically only use it when im too lazy to get my laptop out of my bag. then it ends up driving me nuts trying to browse the web so i go get my laptop. people keep assuring me it's the greatest thing ever though. to each their own i suppose.

Aug 2, 2010 at 2:02 PM Post #375 of 623
Actually I got it specifically so I could avoid booting up the laptop a lot of times for that quick email (or head-fi!) check - and for that I find it absolutely excellent.  I've also enjoyed watching TV shows (from iTunes) on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back