Introducing VentureCraft SounDroid VALOQ [SDP-1]-Impression thread- Check second post for updates
Jul 7, 2016 at 2:45 AM Post #544 of 659
So with mixed OpAmp pairs the signature would change only for balanced out ? 
Yes but each channel is operated by one slot. So technically one slot with muses 02 will deal with tight and the other with left.

I did ask if I could just get one opa627sm and use a muses02 for the other but I think the ground is separated differently so not possible . I should ask again.

Jul 10, 2016 at 4:12 AM Post #545 of 659

Hi, I've done the disk clone with 'dd' command, 8 GB to 64 GB SD card, but it don't boot, when power on, just have a black screen and nothing shows up, Do I need to do something else, that not on the Pi OS cloning post? thanks for help.

Jul 10, 2016 at 12:15 PM Post #548 of 659
  I was able to successfully clone the internal 8 GB onto a larger 64 GB microSD card and it booted. However the partition remained 8GB. I am looking into copying everything without the partition limit. Honestly it doesn't have to be this hard, come on venturecraft!

I've done to clone the internal 8 GB onto a 64 GB SD card, but it didn't boot, indicator light is on (blue), screen is black shows nothing, Do I miss something?

Jul 11, 2016 at 9:44 AM Post #551 of 659

I've done to clone the internal 8 GB onto a 64 GB SD card, but it didn't boot, indicator light is on (blue), screen is black shows nothing, Do I miss something?

I don't think so.  I think VC did something to the firmware to check for the card, so you can't just clone it and hope it will work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back