Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Feb 2, 2018 at 2:21 PM Post #4,816 of 4,830
This was the reply I finally got today...

'Hello,

I am sorry but this is still all we know that the shipment is coming late February , wish we could tell you anything differently .

Apologise for any inconvenience we may have caused while you been waiting for your order and we understand you have been very patient and that there are limits to anyone’s patients .

We know we have no right to ask this of you , but if you can just hang on a little longer ?

Regards,

Kieran

Trinity Audio Engineering Ltd

www.trinityaudioengineering.com'

Mar 4, 2018 at 6:36 PM Post #4,822 of 4,830
A related question, how do you see if a company has filed for bankruptcy in UK where they are based? Seems like they not only stopped filling orders, but probably stopped paying their bills.

The Trinity bills, possibly, but since the IMR Acoustics office is up and running and they share the same location, obviously someone had everything lined up nicely.

Mar 4, 2018 at 7:28 PM Post #4,824 of 4,830
Seems like they haven't paid the bills for the website, it's not even able to connect now. (used to show a webpage saying "will come back", at least)

I guess they're really dead at this point. Sad.

Their website has been down for 2 months now, it was on the Shopify platform and I’m suspecting they got banned from the platform due to violation of the Shopify Payment Service agreement. If they kept selling through their website without delivering then Shopify most likely shut them down.

Jun 5, 2019 at 5:24 AM Post #4,825 of 4,830
Hi all.
Can anyone help with info on the possibility of a cable replacement on a pair of Trinity Audio Master. The version without detachable cables. They seem sealed, but is there a way to open them up and fit a new lead as unscrewing the back plate doesn't seem to reveal anything much ?

Many thanks

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2019 at 10:55 AM Post #4,826 of 4,830
Hi all.
Can anyone help with info on the possibility of a cable replacement on a pair of Trinity Audio Master. The version without detachable cables. They seem sealed, but is there a way to open them up and fit a new lead as unscrewing the back plate doesn't seem to reveal anything much ?

Many thanks
For all TAE IEMs, the only way to open them up is to split them open where you see the seam in the shell. In your case, the shell is also likely held together with the screws, so you'd have to unscrew and also undo the shell at the seam. They used adhesive in addition to the usual method of just a pressure seam I think. Best of luck, though if I were you, I'd just buy some new IEMs at that point, too much of a hassle to fix IEMs for me.

Jul 29, 2019 at 9:05 AM Post #4,829 of 4,830
Ok many thanks for that. I was dreading you saying they will be glued !

I guess if they are going in the bin I may as well have a go at getting them open anyway, I love the sound so worth a try.
Hope you haven’t given it a try since they ain’t simply ‘glued’ but rather welded I guess, since the shells are made of some metal alloy. So a dremel tool might be your only chance here (might try a heat gun first though). There’s much cluttering inside with the 4 drivers being glued to the shell with some black resin stuff.

Some knowledge here since one of the drivers went dead, so I did some gutting))

So I wouldn’t recommend modding them with a new ‘audiophile grade’ cable. They still sound great with the stock one, so not worth taking the risks imho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back