Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Jun 2, 2017 at 1:53 PM Post #4,712 of 4,830
I know this is probably a long shot, but I've only just discovered the brand recently and would love to get hold of a pair of the original Atlases (seems I'm WAAAAY to late :wink:. I'm not a fan of the new designs, or the fact they don't use the mmcx which is a big appeal to me.

If anyone has a set they are looking to part with please drop me a pm, cheers :wink:

Jun 2, 2017 at 2:13 PM Post #4,713 of 4,830
I know this is probably a long shot, but I've only just discovered the brand recently and would love to get hold of a pair of the original Atlases (seems I'm WAAAAY to late :wink:. I'm not a fan of the new designs, or the fact they don't use the mmcx which is a big appeal to me.

If anyone has a set they are looking to part with please drop me a pm, cheers :wink:
You should also put in a WTB ad in the FS/FT forum if you haven't done so already. Who knows, maybe you get hit there.

Jun 2, 2017 at 5:39 PM Post #4,714 of 4,830
Has anyone put together a spreadsheet/chart showing all of the IEM's being produced by Trinity and their differences/stats? I feel like they have been putting out new models so fast its hard to keep up and decide which I may want. I currently own Delta v1's.

Jun 2, 2017 at 7:21 PM Post #4,715 of 4,830
Has anyone put together a spreadsheet/chart showing all of the IEM's being produced by Trinity and their differences/stats? I feel like they have been putting out new models so fast its hard to keep up and decide which I may want. I currently own Delta v1's.
Good question, not sure. But hopefully this mini-breakdown will sort of help....

Budget:
- Hyperion: cheapest choice (less cheap now) with a fun v-shaped sound signature
- Vyrus 2: cheapest choice with filters and 1 titanium-coated dynamic driver. Fully attached cable, NOT modular in anyway (referring to the cable).

Sagaris line (described by Bob as the more emotional presentation):
- Icarus 1: BlueTooth DAC/amp module with (supposedly) 3.5mm male jack
- Icarus 2: full-fledged DAP
- Icarus 3: hybrid IEM with filters, 1 dual-coil dynamic driver and 1(?) balanced armature. Uses y-split cable system (3.5mm female jack at y-split, 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable below the y-split).
- Icarus 4: hybrid IEM with filters, 1 dual-coil dynamic driver and 1 dual balanced armature, first Trinity IEM with crossover. Uses y-split cable system (3.5mm female jack at y-split, 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable below the y-split).

Phantom line (described as being the more neutral/analytical/natural base presentation):
- Master: hybrid IEM with filters, 2 dual-coil dynamic drivers in push-pull configuration and 1(?) balanced armature. Uses y-split cable system (3.5mm female jack at y-split, 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable below the y-split).
- Master 6: hybrid IEM with filters, 2 dual-coil dynamic drivers in push-pull configuration and 2 dual balanced armatures. Uses y-split cable system (3.5mm female jack at y-split, 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable below the y-split)*. Limited to 1000 units/year
- Hunter: hybrid IEM with filters, 1 dual-coil dynamic driver, 2 dual balanced armatures, and unique vector-chamber system. Uses y-split cable system (3.5mm female jack at y-split, 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable below the y-split)*. Limited to 1000 units/year
* Initial batch of Hunter and PM6 will have fully detachable cables connecting at the shell with industry-standard 0.78mm 2-pin connectors. Future batches of these two IEMs will use the y-split cable system mentioned above.

Jun 2, 2017 at 9:20 PM Post #4,716 of 4,830
* Initial batch of Hunter and PM6 will have fully detachable cables connecting at the shell with industry-standard 0.78mm 2-pin connectors. Future batches of these two IEMs will use the y-split cable system mentioned above.
Good write up and reminder.
Guess Trinity will have to adjust pricing next year on the Hunter particularly, as the cost of production goes up on the one hand due to the Titanium shells, and down on the other, i.e. no 2 8 wire premium cables. Those cables have to be worth a bit.

Jun 5, 2017 at 3:35 PM Post #4,717 of 4,830
Hello there..
I had ordered the master way back in January and no sign of the item yet. I live in India, but I feel 5 months is a bit too much.
They have informed me that they have shipped the item, but they have shipped with a carrier who do not provide a tracking id (Is that even possible?).
Anyway, I have no idea what to do next. Can anyone of you guys help me out?
They have stopped replying to my mail. I'm not buying from Trinity again!:triportsad:
Anyone else with similar issues? @Bobtrinity please take notice! My order number is 5935

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2017 at 8:06 AM Post #4,718 of 4,830
Today I received Phantom Master instead of my Atlas Delta. Finally after more than 6 months awaiting I got my new headphones. Thinking that is a good replacement due to so long waiting time.

Thanks, Trinity.

Attachments

• IMG_20170609_140943.jpg
    IMG_20170609_140943.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Jun 9, 2017 at 9:19 AM Post #4,719 of 4,830
Today I received Phantom Master instead of my Atlas Delta. Finally after more than 6 months awaiting I got my new headphones. Thinking that I'd good replacement due to so long waiting time.

Thanks Trinity.
Im almost in the same position, ordered the Atlas Delta on the 9 Dec and presumably getting the master. Can't help but feel it's getting close, let us know how they sound as you become familiar with them. Thanks

Jun 9, 2017 at 9:44 AM Post #4,720 of 4,830
Just a correction here: the original Atlas did have MMCX, but the original Delta didn't have any sort of detachable cable. The Delta V2 is when detachable cables came into play; it used the very first iteration of Trinity's original 0.75mm 2-pin system.

Indeed Midge and nice breakdown in that last post:beerchug:

Tales of two Deltas.JPG

Jun 9, 2017 at 10:14 AM Post #4,721 of 4,830
Today I received Phantom Master instead of my Atlas Delta. Finally after more than 6 months awaiting I got my new headphones. Thinking that I'd good replacement due to so long waiting time.

Thanks Trinity.

So you'd say it was worth the crappy treatment?
Also might I ask what country you're in? I ordered shipment to Germany and I am still waiting.

Jun 9, 2017 at 11:03 AM Post #4,722 of 4,830
Indeed Midge and nice breakdown in that last post:beerchug:

Thanks. I try to be helpful on occasion :wink:. And that pic there shows exactly why I didn't get the Delta V2. Didn't doubt that it would be a good IEM, but the OG Delta was as large of a barrel-style IEM that I was going to fit comfortably in my ears and the V2 was clearly larger which made it a no-go for me.

Jun 9, 2017 at 3:48 PM Post #4,723 of 4,830
Im almost in the same position, ordered the Atlas Delta on the 9 Dec and presumably getting the master. Can't help but feel it's getting close, let us know how they sound as you become familiar with them. Thanks
Hard to say about the sound right now. but the initial signature of the sound is pretty nice. high is very precision and controlled. bass is amazing. mids are in place. Can't say anything bad for now. Will provide my full review later.

So you'd say it was worth the ****ty treatment?
Also might I ask what country you're in? I ordered shipment to Germany and I am still waiting.
Yes.
Belarus.

Jun 9, 2017 at 4:30 PM Post #4,724 of 4,830
I just had a great listening experience to Ellen Alien's new album " The Nost " with the Vyrus 2's (Gun Metal filters, Comply 400 tips) from a Fiio X5III and they sound fantastic. I actually prefer them to my Masters as they are much more comfortable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back