Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Apr 14, 2017 at 7:14 AM Post #4,621 of 4,830
It's a shame to see people having bad delivery experiences.I hope you get your orders soon.

I've just taken delivery of Bob's BT Lanyard yesterday, and after several hours use, I have to say the audio quality is by far the best I've experienced over the air. If I have only one wish, it's that if there ever is another model made, can you look at a battery that lasts, say 10 hours? That said, the battery life is as advertised - around 5 hours. All in all, I have no complaints, just a wish list.

This is my 2nd purchase from Trinity, and I'm pretty certain it won't be the last.

Thanks Bob, keep up the great products!

Unfortunately, my experience with the Bluetooth lanyard was not as good as yours. The indoor performance was good. Once I went outside and walked around with it I had a frequent drops. This was literally walking in the neighborhood with a few light posts and homes.

Apr 14, 2017 at 9:01 AM Post #4,622 of 4,830
Unfortunately, my experience with the Bluetooth lanyard was not as good as yours. The indoor performance was good. Once I went outside and walked around with it I had a frequent drops. This was literally walking in the neighborhood with a few light posts and homes.

I went out with it today and it seemed ok, but will keep an eye out. thanks

Apr 14, 2017 at 11:11 AM Post #4,623 of 4,830
Can't say I'm having a bad delivery experience. Rather a non-existent one.
wink.gif
First experience with a kickstarter type company. Think I will stay away from them from now on. I know some people are actually receiving product from Trinity, but I really am becoming concerned as to whether or not I ever will. So many broken promises from these guys. Not a single thing they have told me has been true. Incredibly disappointing. Not that I've never experienced being lied to by a company I've given my business, but at least I got something in return for the money I spent. SO far, not the case here.
I didn't realize this was such an undermanned operation.

Apr 17, 2017 at 1:43 AM Post #4,626 of 4,830
  Well the folks at the University of Washington (Go DAWGS!) up here in Seattle are piloting a "Calling BS" class. Better start funneling people over here
tongue.gif

Lol, welp, it's officially been 23 days, and no product has been received. NADA. At this point, I'd like a real explanation from @Bobtrinity as to why shipping, etc. is taking so long plus the fact that I don't receive email responses, and this isn't the first time (http://www.head-fi.org/t/760277/introducing-trinity-audio-engineering/4230#post_12996710) and the recent email was sent April 12th, so you guys "Not working Friday" doesn't work as an excuse. (I've NEVER ONCE had a shipment from the UK take longer than 14 days. I've had about 10 shipments from the UK, including one last week that came a week after shipment, so idk what's happening. In regards to the dude who mentioned broken promises, hell yes, and if you're understaffed, or underfunded, raise your prices and hire more people, and stop making excuses. You're running a business, and professionalism should be expected. This is not professional, or right. Jesus, I'm starting to sound like a broken record, no more update emails telling us that ****'s being "worked on" fix it maybe? Get a product manager with serious experience so that any setbacks, etc. can be prevented, or don't take orders for products that aren't market ready for 6+ months. Plus the fact that we were originally promised November. The shipment dates have been moved up more times than NASA moves their rocket launching dates up. Lol, this is not acceptable, and I don't want a refund, before you offer, which is a GREAT business strategy btw -_-, I want the thing that you guys made us all want, and that I paid for, in September.....

Apr 17, 2017 at 1:22 PM Post #4,628 of 4,830
  Lol, welp, it's officially been 23 days, and no product has been received. NADA. At this point, I'd like a real explanation from @Bobtrinity as to why shipping, etc. is taking so long plus the fact that I don't receive email responses, and this isn't the first time (http://www.head-fi.org/t/760277/introducing-trinity-audio-engineering/4230#post_12996710) and the recent email was sent April 12th, so you guys "Not working Friday" doesn't work as an excuse. (I've NEVER ONCE had a shipment from the UK take longer than 14 days. I've had about 10 shipments from the UK, including one last week that came a week after shipment, so idk what's happening. In regards to the dude who mentioned broken promises, hell yes, and if you're understaffed, or underfunded, raise your prices and hire more people, and stop making excuses. You're running a business, and professionalism should be expected. This is not professional, or right. Jesus, I'm starting to sound like a broken record, no more update emails telling us that ****'s being "worked on" fix it maybe? Get a product manager with serious experience so that any setbacks, etc. can be prevented, or don't take orders for products that aren't market ready for 6+ months. Plus the fact that we were originally promised November. The shipment dates have been moved up more times than NASA moves their rocket launching dates up. Lol, this is not acceptable, and I don't want a refund, before you offer, which is a GREAT business strategy btw -_-, I want the thing that you guys made us all want, and that I paid for, in September.....

Here's another example of what you're talking about: there was an email sent out on 4/12? I didn't get one and I had gotten most, if not all, email updates until then I think; nowhere to be found in my main or spam mailbox. They've got a lotta tech issues to work out in addition to rest of the execution of their production plan.

Have anyone received Atlas Delta?

Nope. No one has received anything other than a few people in the UK (and one guy in Belgium) receiving some Masters and Vyrus V2s. Nothing else has been received by anyone anywhere else yet.

Apr 17, 2017 at 4:54 PM Post #4,631 of 4,830
  From what I read about it from others, seems like initiating a refund is just emailing Jake. Try sending something to jake@trinityaudioengineering.com. I think that's the right email address.

Are they giving out free DAC's for this serious, well.... inconvenience would be the understatement of the millennia, but let's just stick with it anyways lol.

Apr 17, 2017 at 5:12 PM Post #4,634 of 4,830
  Doe
Does an order placed in September that was scheduled to ship in November count as "certain delayed orders"? :D

What did you order? Because yes, that likely counts. I think it's available to all Delta, PM6, and Hunter owners. Maybe others? I'd have to look back at that update email that had who could place the order and what the offer code was. Haven't used it, but I don't think I saw a limited date either. If it's still valid once the DAC starts shipping to people, then I might consider it.

Apr 17, 2017 at 5:18 PM Post #4,635 of 4,830
  What did you order? Because yes, that likely counts. I think it's available to all Delta, PM6, and Hunter owners. Maybe others? I'd have to look back at that update email that had who could place the order and what the offer code was. Haven't used it, but I don't think I saw a limited date either. If it's still valid once the DAC starts shipping to people, then I might consider it.

The Delta Hybrid V-2s? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back