Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Apr 5, 2017 at 2:49 AM Post #4,591 of 4,830
  guys...think this way, you've already waited x months, past your expected deadline, what's there to lose?

i had similar experience sorted out large orders with a very small team. it's not easy really. so i can be understanding here.

however i do think more often communication from trinity could improve people's expectation.

Bob's gotten back into the swing of things in the Phantom thread, looking more transparent to me about the situation. Gonna be mostly AFK again this week though since he's headed to CanJam.

What have you got to lose? Nothing really as long as you don't cancel
wink.gif

Apr 5, 2017 at 8:05 PM Post #4,592 of 4,830
  Bob's gotten back into the swing of things in the Phantom thread, looking more transparent to me about the situation. Gonna be mostly AFK again this week though since he's headed to CanJam.

What have you got to lose? Nothing really as long as you don't cancel
wink.gif

Also, some people have reported receiving their masters already and a couple of photos for proof.  They are definitely actively shipping.

Apr 6, 2017 at 12:22 PM Post #4,594 of 4,830

Also, some people have reported receiving their masters already and a couple of photos for proof.  They are definitely actively shipping.

Contacted Jake the other day. He replied that I should receive my orders next week. Alas, there is no shipping info, or any other info on my account indicating activity, as others have mentioned. I have decided to stop checking the Trinity threads and the website. Simply going to write them off in my mind and not anticipate any activity. Maybe that will prevent me from going even more insane. I don't want to know that everyone else in the world has received their orders, and I am still waiting. LOL

Apr 10, 2017 at 8:13 PM Post #4,595 of 4,830
My patience has turn into frustration.
Look like this is turning into a LH Labs saga!
I don't really don't understand, my litz silver cable that I had order from mid-nov last yr is not ready. Why? When the issue here lies in the IEMs.
Sigh....

Apr 11, 2017 at 11:08 AM Post #4,596 of 4,830
My patience has turn into frustration.
Look like this is turning into a LH Labs saga!
I don't really don't understand, my litz silver cable that I had order from mid-nov last yr is not ready. Why? When the issue here lies in the IEMs.
Sigh....

I'm not saying you have no right to be frustrated (it's been a VERY long wait), but the answer to your question is probably because their litz cable is also put together in-house. Seems to me they do a lot of final assembly in-house and when that's the workflow, what's more important to complete and send out to customers? IEMs or cables? Obviously IEMs. Cables are accessories, so they come second to IEMs which are main product showcases.

Apr 11, 2017 at 11:29 AM Post #4,597 of 4,830
  I'm not saying you have no right to be frustrated (it's been a VERY long wait), but the answer to your question is probably because their litz cable is also put together in-house. Seems to me they do a lot of final assembly in-house and when that's the workflow, what's more important to complete and send out to customers? IEMs or cables? Obviously IEMs. Cables are accessories, so they come second to IEMs which are main product showcases.

This is true but I believe Bob mentioned they hired a person just to build cables.

Apr 11, 2017 at 11:35 AM Post #4,598 of 4,830
  This is true but I believe Bob mentioned they hired a person just to build cables.

Oh yeah, now that you mention that, I think I do recall seeing something like that a very long time ago....makes you wonder if there's just a pile of finished cables sitting next to the guy and everyone's just prioritizing IEM packing and skipping the litz cables, which would be a shame.

"Guys? Are you gonna be packing these things and shipping them out at some point? I've made like a hundred of them already, running short on desk space here...."
tongue.gif

Apr 11, 2017 at 3:15 PM Post #4,599 of 4,830
  Oh yeah, now that you mention that, I think I do recall seeing something like that a very long time ago....makes you wonder if there's just a pile of finished cables sitting next to the guy and everyone's just prioritizing IEM packing and skipping the litz cables, which would be a shame.

"Guys? Are you gonna be packing these things and shipping them out at some point? I've made like a hundred of them already, running short on desk space here...."
tongue.gif

Lol.  I'm picturing a guy covered in strands of silver cables.  With all the delays and spare time he now has, he's probably at his desk making silver cables for all his peripherals.

Apr 12, 2017 at 12:37 PM Post #4,602 of 4,830
  I purchased Trinity Hyperion from the official website today, does it comes with spinfits eartip ?

It does. It won't be in the box though. Be sure to check the padded envelope their packages tend to come in there because they couldn't fit the Spinfits inside the actual Hyperion box. The tips will be wrapped in white paper.

Apr 12, 2017 at 6:58 PM Post #4,603 of 4,830

Looks like yet another ptomised of shipping lies broken on the floor of Trinity. Told I would get mine this week. Granted the week is not over, but no indications that my orders are doing anything more  than languishing somewhere in the UK. How about, just one time, someone from Trinity says something true? I've been dealing with this crap most of ny life, Seems that a major in business school is Telling the Customer what you think they want to hear 101. This CANNOT be this hard.

Apr 12, 2017 at 7:04 PM Post #4,604 of 4,830

Looks like yet another ptomised of shipping lies broken on the floor of Trinity. Told I would get mine this week. Granted the week is not over, but no indications that my orders are doing anything more  than languishing somewhere in the UK. How about, just one time, someone from Trinity says something true? I've been dealing with this crap most of ny life, Seems that a major in business school is Telling the Customer what you think they want to hear 101. This CANNOT be this hard.

Come on, that's gotta be a 2-credit course at best (assuming the general average is 4-5 credits per class). You couldn't make that an intro course for full credit!
biggrin.gif

Apr 12, 2017 at 7:20 PM Post #4,605 of 4,830

But...But what if it shows up at your door on Friday evening?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back