Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Apr 12, 2017 at 7:27 PM Post #4,606 of 4,830
OK, so here's the whole run-down of my experience so far with Trinity, and this isn't meant to be a complaint, I'm literally just stating facts. :p

September 6th 2016, pre-order confirmation for the ATLAS V-2's.

March 24th 2017, order shipment confirmation for Delta Hybrid's? Not sure why my item has a different name, and if they sent me the wrong item, or just changed the name within the last 6 months?

Now, over the period of the last 6 months, I've sent several emails, and they always just told me how hard they were working, which is fine, but here's my issue. I have no tracking information, and it has yet to show up at my house, and if I get the wrong item, which I then need to ship back to them which will take another 20 days so they can make me wait another 20 days for me to receive my item, I'm gonna be super steamed, and I notice there are a lot more posts on this thread than usual, so I'm here to add to the noise.

Apr 12, 2017 at 7:35 PM Post #4,607 of 4,830
  OK, so here's the whole run-down of my experience so far with Trinity, and this isn't meant to be a complaint, I'm literally just stating facts. :p

September 6th 2016, pre-order confirmation for the ATLAS V-2's.

March 24th 2017, order shipment confirmation for Delta Hybrid's? Not sure why my item has a different name, and if they sent me the wrong item, or just changed the name within the last 6 months?

Now, over the period of the last 6 months, I've sent several emails, and they always just told me how hard they were working, which is fine, but here's my issue. I have no tracking information, and it has yet to show up at my house, and if I get the wrong item, which I then need to ship back to them which will take another 20 days so they can make me wait another 20 days for me to receive my item, I'm gonna be super steamed, and I notice there are a lot more posts on this thread than usual, so I'm here to add to the noise.

That's interesting.  Atlas was replaced by Atlas-Delta. I wonder did they change the name of the Atlas-Delta to Delta Hybrid???

Apr 12, 2017 at 7:47 PM Post #4,609 of 4,830

That's interesting.  Atlas was replaced by Atlas-Delta. I wonder did they change the name of the Atlas-Delta to Delta Hybrid???

No the Delta Hybrid is the orignial delta.  Check out their website.  I think they might have sent him the wrong iem.

Edit:  Just looked at his second image and it is the new name for the Atlas-Delta according to their website.

Apr 13, 2017 at 2:32 PM Post #4,614 of 4,830
I really continue to like the Hyperion. I was listening to the Noble X yesterday on the bus and at work and today I'm listening to the Hyperion; not enjoying it any less than the Noble. Bob said a couple years ago when he launched Trinity Audio that he thought the Hyperion was the crowning achievement rather than the then top of the lineup Delta and honestly, I think that still holds to this day even taking into account the new IEMs that he's designed. Are all the new ones higher resolution? Yes. Is the Hyperion any less enjoyable? Nope. And with its form factor and price, it's just crazy how good it is. All smiles every time I use it
etysmile.gif

Apr 13, 2017 at 4:55 PM Post #4,615 of 4,830
I really continue to like the Hyperion. I was listening to the Noble X yesterday on the bus and at work and today I'm listening to the Hyperion; not enjoying it any less than the Noble. Bob said a couple years ago when he launched Trinity Audio that he thought the Hyperion was the crowning achievement rather than the then top of the lineup Delta and honestly, I think that still holds to this day even taking into account the new IEMs that he's designed. Are all the new ones higher resolution? Yes. Is the Hyperion any less enjoyable? Nope. And with its form factor and price, it's just crazy how good it is. All smiles every time I use it :etysmile:

The Hyperion is a cracking little iem I have the silver and Gunmetal versions

Apr 13, 2017 at 5:06 PM Post #4,617 of 4,830
  I really continue to like the Hyperion. I was listening to the Noble X yesterday on the bus and at work and today I'm listening to the Hyperion; not enjoying it any less than the Noble. Bob said a couple years ago when he launched Trinity Audio that he thought the Hyperion was the crowning achievement rather than the then top of the lineup Delta and honestly, I think that still holds to this day even taking into account the new IEMs that he's designed. Are all the new ones higher resolution? Yes. Is the Hyperion any less enjoyable? Nope. And with its form factor and price, it's just crazy how good it is. All smiles every time I use it
etysmile.gif

Gotta concur with you. For all the issues I'm with this company, I ******* love this little gem (or maybe more accurately, "alloy" 
etysmile.gif
). 

I have noticed that it tends to really shine for me with electronic music, and less so with rock music, especially the kind that has a lot of harsher treble frequencies. That really sticks out with these buds.

Apr 13, 2017 at 5:17 PM Post #4,618 of 4,830
The Hyperion is a cracking little iem I have the silver and Gunmetal versions

I have both of them too. Polished aluminum from the original KS launch, gunmetal from when they unveiled it was making a comeback to the lineup. Just couldn't resist getting that gunmetal
biggrin.gif

Any thoughts if Hyperion vs Vyprus (sp?)

I wish. I have a Vyrus V2 on order, but if you've been reading the other thread, you might have come across the fact that I'm still unfortunately waiting for them. They look really nice, finally some new pics uploaded on the site. I'm not a huge fan of polished aluminum (I had hoped the V2 would also come in gunmetal like V1, but the pics on the site makes it look like liquid metal which is a really nice photographic effect.

Gotta concur with you. For all the issues I'm with this company, I ******* love this little gem (or maybe more accurately, "alloy" 
etysmile.gif
). 

I have noticed that it tends to really shine for me with electronic music, and less so with rock music, especially the kind that has a lot of harsher treble frequencies. That really sticks out with these buds.

Which works out just fantastically for me because I listen to a lot of electronic music haha. Likewise, I feel it does pretty well with modern pop music too. Orchestral pieces aren't quite as good, not bad, just not as enjoyable as electronic and pop. You get kind of thrown for a loop when you listen to something like the Tron Legacy soundtrack which is a brilliantly fluid mixture of both genres. For the cost of admission and how/what I use it for, I haven't yet been able to fault this IEM in any way. All in all, the best thing to have come out of Trinity Audio so far IMO. I was hoping that a true successor to the Hyperion in that regard would be the Air, but I haven't had that get delivered yet either. In theory, should be lovely. Sound of the Vyrus (which people have given high marks from what I've seen) and completely wireless with beautiful aesthetic. If it delivers as expected, I will be very happy.

Apr 13, 2017 at 6:55 PM Post #4,619 of 4,830
  But...But what if it shows up at your door on Friday evening?!

If it does then I can happily close the book on what has been a disappointing chapter for me. Live and learn. Of course I never do learn.
bigsmile_face.gif
  Also, it seems to me that if I've yet to get shipping confirmation on Wednesday, and it takes 2-3 days in transit(unless of course this is like the other false statements on the website), that there is zero chance of them arriving Friday. Geez if you don't know when the heck you are gonna ship my stuff, just freaking say so. I've had it up to my eyebrows with being misled by these people. I sincerely hope they become the most successful company ever on this planet, but just send me what I ordered, so I can wash my hands of them.

Apr 14, 2017 at 2:22 AM Post #4,620 of 4,830
It's a shame to see people having bad delivery experiences.I hope you get your orders soon.

I've just taken delivery of Bob's BT Lanyard yesterday, and after several hours use, I have to say the audio quality is by far the best I've experienced over the air. If I have only one wish, it's that if there ever is another model made, can you look at a battery that lasts, say 10 hours? That said, the battery life is as advertised - around 5 hours. All in all, I have no complaints, just a wish list.

This is my 2nd purchase from Trinity, and I'm pretty certain it won't be the last.

Thanks Bob, keep up the great products!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back