Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Dec 16, 2016 at 7:14 PM Post #4,351 of 4,830
I had ordered the PM6 in June and things changed recently for me, so I canceled and Bob promptly refunded my 200 British pound price tag. It did end up costing me $50 for nothing, due to the exchange rate. I had paid $300 USD. Not much I can do about that. But happy with Trinity customer service. Always good to me.

So you didn't get hit with the 30% cancellation fee?

Dec 16, 2016 at 10:10 PM Post #4,353 of 4,830
Hi All,

1st I don't enjoyed writing these and I sincerely apologise to the mod for doing this.. Normally I try to bear with issues when ordering from website.
I understand that Trinity is a small company and they are overwhelmed when they are overloaded...

My previous order  for a Phantom Sabre came over with a breeze and i was very happy..til today
My frustration..............
Sometimes in October, Trinity Audio had a sales for a pure silver litz cable.. and it states clearly to allow 4 weeks for preparation, but no mentioned of delivery dates.

About 4 wks later I decided to look into the Trinity Acct..and saw my order was fulfilled, naturally I was surprised and concerned...
 So I wrote in to ask and was told that they will look into it and they update me when the part is ready to be shipped.. no date mentioned.

Sometime in early Dec, have another look .. again status showed fulfilled and again i wrote in.
 Now was told they will be looking into and soon to anounce the shipping date.
 Replied to them that they should update the system and my status, instead of showing fulfilled..
 And again I did not get a reasonable explaination why my order was fulfilled when I didnt recived it, and only after another exchanged of email....finally i get this email saying
 This is the final shipping date, unfortunately there was an error made with the order being fulfilled, this was just a mistake.

A mistake is a mistake and when u add just into it sound differently...
The final mentioned above was referring to the late Jan 2017..

And why my status was fulfilled was only explained by Bob in post#4339
There is no right or wrong for this, just how Trinity decide to communicate...

This will be the final post i make on this.. again i am sorry for doing this...but i need to get this off my chest
Please enjoy the music....

Dec 16, 2016 at 11:20 PM Post #4,354 of 4,830
Wow. I ordered a pair of Deltas recently. Thinking I may have made a mistake. To be fair, I had the same issue. Order status was "fulfilled". Emailed Trinity and Jake replied that a mistake must have been made, and that my order would not ship until late January. I suspect that time frame is optimistic. And I'm gathering that customer service might not be a strong suit. Service with a smile?
Seems more like service with a bit of attitude.

Whaever words u like to use... Processing or fulfilled or......
My frustrations are agrravated by the compoany which refuse to explain to their customers.. Wrote 3 emails to only again replied "will look into it"......
If yr ppl would only explain in the 1st email... I would have accepted yr "d" system.
Regret....... Regret.... Regret....

Jeez, what's with all the salt lately? It's not easy running a small business with a fairly huge customer base. Take a chill pill and ease off the hate, guys.

Dec 17, 2016 at 12:34 AM Post #4,355 of 4,830
To all who have taken me to the woodshed....first, I did not miss the stated ship date, and have no problem with waiting until late January. @ dbdynasty, my issue was with the words thrown at a customer(not me) who was trying to get an answer to an issue he was having. Seemed to me that he was not getting answers to his questions. As for it not being easy to run a small shop with a huge customer base? I wouldn't know. I do know that arguing with your customers probably isn't a good idea. That's the impression I got from the posts. Obviously, I was wrong. Therefore, I shall cease and desist, and unsubscribe from the thread. Thank you.

Dec 17, 2016 at 4:48 AM Post #4,357 of 4,830
As far as customer support goes, Jake's been great to me. I must have been pretty annoying, as I've been sending a lot of questions and concerns, and they've all been answered and solved properly. My only issue is that my replacement cables are a little late, but that's probably just because of Holiday traffic. 

Dec 17, 2016 at 6:25 AM Post #4,358 of 4,830
Personally i find it distasteful to name a person who is  doing their job to the best of their capabilities. Just email trinity if you have a problem and not post negative views on this thread. Don't forget that people are just doing their job and for an honest days pay, a bit of decorum would not go amiss!! I have had only positive feedback on any issue when i mailed Trinity, 

Dec 17, 2016 at 6:35 AM Post #4,359 of 4,830
Just to add some balance, Jake has been super helpful sorting out a problem for me. The support is timely, courteous and to the point. Progressively moving up the Trinity portfolio of iems and each one has been a pleasant surprise wrt sound. Roll on 2017. In the big scheme of things a few weeks here or there waiting for the next product is nothing compared to the time spent listening in the future. Thumbs up from me.

Dec 17, 2016 at 8:42 AM Post #4,360 of 4,830
Look, I have minor quibbles with Trinity as well (not so much customer service as it is QC though), but I firmly believe that, given what Trinity offers for the money, I can't complain, and I think all you guys that come on Head-fi to complain at every little thing are a little spoiled.  I may have had a issue or two, but I will sort it out privately with Trinity's Customer Service and keep it off of Head-fi unless there is a severely catastrophic failure to support their product.

Jake, specifically, sent out a replacement filter and ear tip to me in Canada when one of mine fell off and I lost it.  At no charge!  Doesn't that speak volumes to their commitment to their customers?

Especially given the gracious Head Fi discount which can often be combined with pre-order prices, and the rock bottom prices to begin with, Trinity has what I would say are some of the best bargains in the industry.   

I say this as an owner of the Delta v2 and now as an owner of the PM4.   These things really do sound like the Deltas on steroids.  Soundstage is so good it's the first time I don't feel like I need to stick to my circumaural headphones for classical music.  Far superior to my 1964 A6s, especially in the bass region.   And for a fraction of the price.

Dec 17, 2016 at 10:04 AM Post #4,361 of 4,830
Personally i find it distasteful to name a person who is  doing their job to the best of their capabilities. Just email trinity if you have a problem and not post negative views on this thread. Don't forget that people are just doing their job and for an honest days pay, a bit of decorum would not go amiss!! I have had only positive feedback on any issue when i mailed Trinity, 

I agree on not going after one person in public but I find it equally distasteful to demand people only post positive impressions in this thread. I prefer both reading and sharing the true impression just not the sugar-coated ones but as it seems ymmw.....

Dec 17, 2016 at 10:07 AM Post #4,362 of 4,830
I agree on not going after one person in public but I find it equally distasteful to demand people only post positive impressions in this thread. I prefer both reading and sharing the true impression just not the sugar-coated ones but as it seems ymmw.....

Honesty is always the best policy. I think language barrier always plays a part and as tough as it is sometimes too swallow we take the good with the bad.

Dec 17, 2016 at 10:12 AM Post #4,363 of 4,830
Listen guys, let's not let this thread turn into something it should not.

We all have our opinions and passions run high sometimes.

We all drop the ball from time to time and we are only human and make mistakes.

Sometimes people need to vent and others are more restraint.

Let's move on :D

Dec 17, 2016 at 10:47 AM Post #4,364 of 4,830

Nothing to do with "sugar -Coated".. just a bit of respect for an individual who is doing a job. Would you like to named on a forum for apparently not doing your job!!

Dec 17, 2016 at 10:56 AM Post #4,365 of 4,830
For the thousandth time. This is not a customer service thread. this is the 3rd party Channel used for communication purpose.

If you want a quick casual answer here from what I'm looking at bob is doing a good job, do you know fast this thread grows? I don't even read anything beyond the last 2 pages anymore. It's too much time for me. Yet bob seems to try to catch up.

If you are dead serious about customer service that is your right, but you have to go to the serious channel. The trinity website.

*** it's that simple. It's common sense. Like if you buy a pair of Sony Complaining on headfi is pointless. Don't take extra good communication for granted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back