Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Dec 23, 2016 at 12:52 PM Post #4,381 of 4,830
  Perhaps your email client is stacking the messages from Trinity Audio conversation style so since the Christmas greeting was the most recent thing from them, that's what you're seeing. You should be able to expand previous messages from Trinity Audio and find your trade-up code. I don't have a similar problem and I'm using outlook.com FYI.

Using outlook.com as well - no they it seems changed the html page the actual email embedded on me:frowning2: 

Dec 23, 2016 at 1:43 PM Post #4,386 of 4,830
  @Bobtrinity  If you sent out a Christmas email I didn't get it.  I think something is wrong on your end because I didn't get the upgrade email either.  Nothing in my Spam folder either.

Now that one I can't help with
frown.gif

Oh whoops nevermind I actually pinned the wrong email

Everything is fine - I'm very sorry :frowning2:

Huzzah! Good to hear you found it.

Dec 25, 2016 at 5:55 AM Post #4,387 of 4,830
@Bobtrinity
  A question concerning the Bluetooth Lanyard.  Does it support aptx?  The reason I ask is because I have two DAPs that support aptx and neither of them are displaying the aptx icon when the lanyard is connected to them.  I have another bluetooth device that displays the aptx just fine when connected to the same DAPs.  I just looked at the DAP I have the lanyard connected to and it's showing the lanyard as a SBC device.

Did you got the aptx to work ? Tried to connect to my Mac yesterday but it was showing sbc as codec. Forcing the Mac to use aptx as codec in combination with the lanyard resulted in sco as codec. Could not get it to work with aptx :mad:

Dec 26, 2016 at 5:57 PM Post #4,392 of 4,830
Just Googled about aptx and Mac, and there are lots of hits about issues and/or getting a Mac to use aptx. It might not be a Trinity issue (?). Have you tried any of the suggestions found by googling?

I've tried lots of suggested solutions but could not get it working on the Mac. Unfortunately i have no dap with aptx bluetooth to try.

The main reason i wanted to try aptx is to determine if i can hear any difference between sbc and aptx before i decide if i really need a dap with aptx or if i could do without aptx.

Dec 28, 2016 at 11:34 AM Post #4,394 of 4,830
Quote:
  thanks for your impressions. looking forward to the comparison with the IT03

It's up in the main "what the future holds" thread now (just use the search function for posts by me).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back