Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Apr 11, 2016 at 5:44 PM Post #3,481 of 4,830
I bought a used Delta and enjoy it so far, however I use the large tip and still don't have good enough seal so the bass is dropped off quite a bid. I have to put up behind the ear to have proper seal. Is there any thing that I can do?

Apr 12, 2016 at 12:59 AM Post #3,482 of 4,830
As per per our ks update we are working through certification. We have not rushed the bluetooth as we did not want to build any old junk.We dont do that. So once all certification is finished we will update again and start shipping.

Kombi tips are being problamatic and we may well substitute for spinfits, however thats not the final answer

What happen to the kombi tips?? like what sort of problem you are having? if so if its gonna be change to spinfits will there be small, medium and large size as well?

Apr 13, 2016 at 5:02 AM Post #3,486 of 4,830
Hi gus im wondering how do these compare to the ad01 and rha 750i? Thank guys
smily_headphones1.gif

Tbh made my rha 750i be hardly used, so i gave them to my gf. Only thing i like more in the 750i is the cable (quite heavy-duty, sturdy and keeps itself well over-the-ear) and the fit which is better.

Apr 13, 2016 at 5:24 AM Post #3,488 of 4,830
@audionoobz tbh i always like the 750i for a big number of reasons but sound-wise always kind of sounded congested.

I think the subbass is better in the 750i (they got it right for my ears) but the bass itself is much punchier ( which can be a good thing for some and for others, depending of the filters, can be a bit too much/overwhelming) in the Atlas and they have much more clarity and better treble. I dont think the mid-range is much better in either one of them (which i would like a little bit more emphasys sometimes).

You feel much more "into the music" with the Atlas, at least in my ears. I dont think i have one type of music i prefer listening with the 750i compared to the Atlas.

I think overal its probable that you will find a signature that fits your needs and likes with the Atlas+ filters compared to the 750i.

Apr 13, 2016 at 4:22 PM Post #3,489 of 4,830
@Bobtrinity, I just noticed the email regarding the shipment of the Delta VII's! Yeah baby! Good news!!!

So obviously I visited the Trinity site to look at the final design. I immediately noticed that the connector differs from the Atlas MMCX connector, and since originally they were supposed to be compatible with the Bluetooth cable from Atlas Im wondering if the bluetooth cable will be available with both the Atlas MMCX connector and the Delta V II connector?

Anyhow, I'll be very happy to get the V II's in my hands when the mailman visits in the next week! :D

Apr 13, 2016 at 5:09 PM Post #3,490 of 4,830
Well, that's disappointing...They had said mmcx connectors, now they're going with 2 pin, might be a deal breaker...

Apr 14, 2016 at 12:04 PM Post #3,492 of 4,830
Were they originally told to be using MMCX connectors? And if so, when was the decision made to switch to 2 pin, and why are customers told about the switch AFTER shipment...? With the veiled photos of the Delta VII not showing what connectors, its almost kinda shady. Sorry if this comes off as offensive, I just think its crazy to put a product up for preordering and the product design(in this case, the connector) isn't even told to the customer. Perhaps I was misleaded and ignorant of an important detail the whole time and this post could just be ignored though :)

Apr 14, 2016 at 12:12 PM Post #3,493 of 4,830
Were they originally told to be using MMCX connectors? And if so, when was the decision made to switch to 2 pin, and why are customers told about the switch AFTER shipment...? With the veiled photos of the Delta VII not showing what connectors, its almost kinda shady. Sorry if this comes off as offensive, I just think its crazy to put a product up for preordering and the product design(in this case, the connector) isn't even told to the customer. Perhaps I was misleaded and ignorant of an important detail the whole time and this post could just be ignored though
smily_headphones1.gif

Change that handle to trying to read, if you read through the post for Sabre and Master threads Bob did say they were going to the 2 pin after they did the Vyrus or Delta II originally with MMCX but Bob clearly stated within the threads that Trinity felt the 2 pin was the better option. No need to make accusations like being shady if you don't or have not read everything. It's one thing and perfectly fine to ask a question but to make a blanket statement about something being shady (accusatory) but know your facts.

May have even been decided after the Atlas cables.
(image missing) 

Apr 14, 2016 at 12:21 PM Post #3,494 of 4,830
Were they originally told to be using MMCX connectors? And if so, when was the decision made to switch to 2 pin, and why are customers told about the switch AFTER shipment...? With the veiled photos of the Delta VII not showing what connectors, its almost kinda shady. Sorry if this comes off as offensive, I just think its crazy to put a product up for preordering and the product design(in this case, the connector) isn't even told to the customer. Perhaps I was misleaded and ignorant of an important detail the whole time and this post could just be ignored though
smily_headphones1.gif

We had said within these forums that we was going to use mmcx, but as we progressed we changed our minds for something more durable. Even now we are tweaking the 2 pin further to be more compact and durable etc. If you notice from the product page we only ever stated detachable cables and made no mention of what type we would use. This was in case we changed the style (which we did). 

All our product range will become 2 pin purely because its superior to mmcx and better in the long term for our customers.

Apr 14, 2016 at 12:41 PM Post #3,495 of 4,830
  [...] 2 pin purely because its superior to mmcx and better in the long term for our customers.

+1 - Unlike probably some rotation-locked MMCX designs, I would personally always go for 2-pin if an in-ear was offered with both styles. Sure, MMCX looks cooler and more boutique, but over time I had only one 2-pin in-ear fail whereas I had at least three MMCX models fail (sudden crackling and signal loss on one channel - can be fixed by the user in most cases but is bothersome nonetheless) due to minor dust coming in, wear of the connector rings, stress on the sockets or whatever.
I know some IEM makers who think the same and don't get why some companies went over to using MMCX over time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back