Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Feb 15, 2016 at 9:15 AM Post #3,241 of 4,830
Meanwhile, Atlas was reviewed at Headfonics: http://headfonics.com/2016/02/the-atlas-iem-by-trinity-audio/

Feb 16, 2016 at 1:38 AM Post #3,242 of 4,830
Very excited to see the first prototype @Bobtrinity!

Joining @HiFiChris, are both the remotes for prototyping? Or will they have seperate functions? I personally prefer only a single remote on either side, since the cable can be flipped to adjust for user preference :)

Oh and the million dollar question, is there an ETA on your redesign due to antenna enhancements? I've been checking your webshop daily for the past two weeks ...since the early bird gets the worm you know :wink:

Keep up the good stuff!

Feb 16, 2016 at 10:15 AM Post #3,244 of 4,830
There is an ongoing debate which is the better one.
FLC8s vs Trinity Atlas
I can safely say both have good for price to performance ratio.

FLC8S:
2 BA + 1 Dynamic
36 filters
345 USD

Atlas:
1 BA + 1 Dynamic
5 filters
212 USD

Personally. I think FLC8S is better but you pay more too!

Feb 16, 2016 at 10:28 AM Post #3,245 of 4,830
  There is an ongoing debate which is the better one.
FLC8s vs Trinity Atlas
I can safely say both have good for price to performance ratio.

FLC8S:
2 BA + 1 Dynamic
36 filters
345 USD

Atlas:
1 BA + 1 Dynamic
5 filters
212 USD

Personally. I think FLC8S is better but you pay more too!

Seems like Bob already mentioned a ways back that the Atlas was not what should be pitted against the FLC but rather one of the Phantoms at least in price range. It would take me 6 months to test out 36 filters
blink.gif

Feb 16, 2016 at 10:32 AM Post #3,246 of 4,830

Seems like Bob already mentioned a ways back that the Atlas was not what should be pitted against the FLC but rather one of the Phantoms at least in price range. It would take me 6 months to test out 36 filters
blink.gif

Yeap but idk why people are still comparing between the atlas and flc in the flc thread LOL

Feb 16, 2016 at 10:35 AM Post #3,247 of 4,830

Yeap but idk why people are still comparing between the atlas and flc in the flc thread LOL

I'm thinking because the Phantoms are not in hand yet
wink_face.gif
Wonder if this is the same bunch who have also compared the FLC to the big boy CIEMS!

True on Mr. Patel's score Midge, I think it could have been a little better based on price and return on investment but I may not be as strict as Smit
beerchug.gif

Feb 16, 2016 at 10:40 AM Post #3,249 of 4,830

I'm thinking because the Phantoms are not in hand yet
wink_face.gif
Wonder if this is the same bunch who have also compared the FLC to the big boy CIEMS!

flc can be compared to ciems with the right cable
wink_face.gif

Feb 16, 2016 at 10:07 PM Post #3,251 of 4,830
  Hi believers of the holy trinity bob's school, don't you think it's surprising how these new things remind aesthetically to the Deltas? Does anybody know why?

Could be a case of convergent evolution. There's only so many things one can do with a metal, straight-body iem design. Dat case though..

Feb 17, 2016 at 3:13 AM Post #3,252 of 4,830

Could be a case of convergent evolution. There's only so many things one can do with a metal, straight-body iem design. Dat case though..

Right? To those with better eyes than me, tell me if you see ANY detail about that case other than that the zipper doesn't say "Trinity" on it. I think it might even be the exact same shade of red. Couldn't you have at least used like a darker red or something?

Feb 17, 2016 at 5:23 PM Post #3,254 of 4,830
Atals is definitely one of the most stylish earphones ever...

Nice shot Cleg, ordered mine in that sweet Texas burnt orange myself. Bet they sound real sweet on your N5
wink_face.gif

Feb 17, 2016 at 5:31 PM Post #3,255 of 4,830
Nice shot Cleg, ordered mine in that sweet Texas burnt orange myself. Bet they sound real sweet on your N5:wink_face:

Atals is definitely one of the most stylish earphones ever...

+1 from me. They look stunning. I've got a pair of orange Atlas arriving in the morning! :sunglasses:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back