Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
Jul 16, 2015 at 2:33 PM Post #946 of 4,830
  Hey Deviltooth, thanks for the information.

I was able to get in touch with Bob via email and you are correct. You can request either a braided cable or single w/mic as well as either a black or red case.

It seems audio is not the only thing you can tune to your liking with the Trinity Deltas

Yup, Bob's done a fantastic job with offering great options and still having them be of the quality he envisioned.

Jul 16, 2015 at 5:07 PM Post #948 of 4,830
Hi guys,

Just wanted you to know we have taken on 2 extra staff to help speed up shipping.

Thought you would like to know.

smily_headphones1.gif

That's Great ! 
beerchug.gif

Jul 16, 2015 at 6:23 PM Post #951 of 4,830
Just thought I'd let everyone know that we picked up our Trinity items while in London.

2 pairs of Hyperions for the kids, my Deltas, and a special set of Hyperions for my better half (she loves them Bob!)

Like I said earlier - IMO you guys are in for a treat. Listening to the Deltas and they are spectacular. Love the final package too (some great tip choices). The black cases look really cool. I'll update my reviews when I get home in a week and a bit.

Very happy that I was lucky enough to contribute to the project - both as a backer, and as an early tester.

Jul 16, 2015 at 11:06 PM Post #952 of 4,830
Just thought I'd let everyone know that we picked up our Trinity items while in London.

2 pairs of Hyperions for the kids, my Deltas, and a special set of Hyperions for my better half (she loves them Bob!)

Like I said earlier - IMO you guys are in for a treat. Listening to the Deltas and they are spectacular. Love the final package too (some great tip choices). The black cases look really cool. I'll update my reviews when I get home in a week and a bit.

Very happy that I was lucky enough to contribute to the project - both as a backer, and as an early tester.

The packaging looks absolutely top notch from the pics I've seen so far. Really looking forward to seeing these in the mailbox.

@Bobtrinity, don't kill yourselves over the shipping, I'm sure everyone here would rather you still be able to develop those other juicy new IEMs
biggrin.gif

Jul 17, 2015 at 1:48 PM Post #956 of 4,830
Query: Will the Atlas have a grill/mesh blocking access to the driver?  I ask because when I exercise I get hot, sweaty and generate more (liquid) wax than at any other time.  I need to be able to clean out my gym IEMs regularly and a grill means they're going to survive longer.

Jul 17, 2015 at 2:00 PM Post #957 of 4,830
Query: Will the Atlas have a grill/mesh blocking access to the driver?  I ask because when I exercise I get hot, sweaty and generate more (liquid) wax than at any other time.  I need to be able to clean out my gym IEMs regularly and a grill means they're going to survive longer.

Both the Atlas and Helio will have tuning filters. Those filters have a mesh covering.

But because the filters are removable you will be able to remove them from the main body and gently rinse them.

Jul 17, 2015 at 5:34 PM Post #958 of 4,830

Awesome, now where did I put that Trinity website info again
blink.gif

Jul 17, 2015 at 5:37 PM Post #959 of 4,830
Jul 17, 2015 at 5:51 PM Post #960 of 4,830
http://www.trinityaudioengineering.com/

THX Paul, I was just kidding around as I knew it was in Bob's sig. I'm so glad you like them and I'm sure I'm going to love mine
wink_face.gif

What I do want to know is what's the current exchange rate
biggrin.gif

Never mind, my credit card figured out it's about $1.55 to the pound
rolleyes.gif
Anxiously awaiting Royal Post now
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back