Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering
May 14, 2016 at 6:13 PM Post #3,631 of 4,830
Your brought one massive smile to my face and giggling to myself as i read that.

I solemly swear to stop making new iems after the announced master series for a while............well maybe 2 more things :wink:

Enjoy your Trinity opiates :D

Much love from your resident audio Junkie

Bob

1. Vario.
2. Trinity DAP.

My guesses.

May 14, 2016 at 7:36 PM Post #3,633 of 4,830
1. Vario.
2. Trinity DAP.

My guesses.

The Vario I knew, but a trinity dap would be like "omg take everything I have" and I still would have a smile on my face. 
smily_headphones1.gif

May 15, 2016 at 3:35 AM Post #3,634 of 4,830
The Vario I knew, but a trinity dap would be like "omg take everything I have" and I still would have a smile on my face. :)

I should point out this is based on 99% pure guesswork and one throwaway comment left about 2 months ago on oneida the forums by Bob. Would be sweet if it turned out to be true though, right? :wink:

May 15, 2016 at 4:17 AM Post #3,636 of 4,830
I think this may have been what happened to the vario.
I only just saw this yesterday . Looks alot like Trinitys Vario kickstarter that didn't quite get the ok. Real shame really. Rock Jaw were Bob's previous employer, so maybe they had more financial/manufacturing contacts to push it through along with the kickstarter.
So if thats the case Bob may be getting his teeth stuck into a brand new design~ which is always a good thing :wink:
. This is all assumption so apologies Bob if thats all BS. . I had better admit. as someone said ,when you Assume, you can make an Ass out of uand me.

:smiley:
And here I am trying not to add to all the other over excited content here. Nevermind ,it's hard not to.

May 15, 2016 at 4:49 AM Post #3,638 of 4,830
I designed that around 4 years ago although the sound signature has been done by rock jaw now.

Vario was cancelled by us not that it didnt make target. It will come back with a different name and will be unlike anything else on the market when they do.

Competition on the forum for the new name? I vote for Canny McCanFace (might not mean anything to the non-UK forum members, but what the hell). :wink:

Either that, or the Phantom Portal (as it can be open or closed), or just Trinity Omega (because it will probably be awesome).

Too much caffeine for me this morning, I fear...

May 15, 2016 at 6:48 AM Post #3,639 of 4,830
I designed that around 4 years ago although the sound signature has been done by rock jaw now.

Vario was cancelled by us not that it didnt make target. It will come back with a different name and will be unlike anything else on the market when they do.

Oh brilliant! I have a very good feeling about this..:wink:
Is it going to encorporate some push pull technology?
I know you have got to keep the competition guessing , so I understand not hearing a full run down , but it sounds like it could be mind blowing already.
Ahhh, I need to get this obsession under control ha ha. :confounded:

May 15, 2016 at 7:44 AM Post #3,640 of 4,830
Oh brilliant! I have a very good feeling about this..:wink:
Is it going to encorporate some push pull technology?
I know you have got to keep the competition guessing , so I understand not hearing a full run down , but it sounds like it could be mind blowing already.
Ahhh, I need to get this obsession under control ha ha. :confounded:

oh gawd trust Bob in everything he do. that man is a genius!
beerchug.gif

May 15, 2016 at 8:30 AM Post #3,643 of 4,830
His design on the varios was simple and had the trinity audio look of not being over done and along industrial look to them, the new phantom range really seem to have this. If I recall there was talk of the varios them being sold in matt black or chrome, I personally would have gone for matt on a full size. I like the simplicity of Bobs designs, and they wont looks out of style in a few years.

For me personally, I just prefer things to look simlpe and elegent ie no need for the extra details which, in my opinion made them look over done, and bulky. In this case I personally think they they are trying too hard to be edgy or aiming at maybe a younger audiance, in doing so they seem to look right out if the '90s. Although my tatses have always been as described.

Others may disagree but thats what is fun about just about so many things in life :wink:

(no point in correcting a lisdexics spelling, I will never learn, it is impossible and spell check wont work on this forum unfortnatly - besides to so many awsome miss uderstandings :) )

May 15, 2016 at 9:41 AM Post #3,644 of 4,830
I should point out this is based on 99% pure guesswork and one throwaway comment left about 2 months ago on oneida the forums by Bob. Would be sweet if it turned out to be true though, right? :wink:

Damn right :D I must say there aren't many affordable daps floating around at the moment. It would be a good market if you could match the competition at a great price. Oh well, a man can dream for now :wink:

May 15, 2016 at 11:11 AM Post #3,645 of 4,830
Just chiming in ear!! think that if Bob could work on an on ear head phone and make it a "game changer" it would fly. I travel a lot of miles via plane and train and would be great if Trinity Audio would develop a phone for this market. Over ears can be a real pain re looking like a wally when commuting. Something understated together with Bobs sq and i would buy in a heart beat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back