Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA
Mar 4, 2015 at 9:55 AM Post #556 of 613
I couldn't believe the difference. Double flange normally are ideal for me.... Let me know how they work for you.

@warrior1975 well I ended up with the black filters and wide bore double flange tips. Superb, outstanding. Wide and yet intimate soundstage, I can place all the instruments and separation is great.

Mar 23, 2015 at 10:36 AM Post #559 of 613

This is indeed the MSRP for the T10i! Available from October.

honestly speaking are these worth the difference in price above the 750's?

I've been using Shures now for 5 yrs or so, most recently the SE215's which have been rock solid for the last 2 years (8hr daily use) but the one side has given up on me, so now i'm in the market for a new set of IEMS. was originally between the Meelec M6 Pros and the 750's but then i stumbled across these? I bought some Meelec's previously but had fit issues so didn't get used.

Being in the UK i'm a believer of supporting uk companies so that's what attracted me to your products (as well as a gorgeous looking line up)

I want something which are comfortable but without compromising on sound quality (is there anywhere that you would know of that would allow me to try these?)

Kind Regards

Mar 23, 2015 at 11:12 AM Post #560 of 613
  honestly speaking are these worth the difference in price above the 750's?

I've been using Shures now for 5 yrs or so, most recently the SE215's which have been rock solid for the last 2 years (8hr daily use) but the one side has given up on me, so now i'm in the market for a new set of IEMS. was originally between the Meelec M6 Pros and the 750's but then i stumbled across these? I bought some Meelec's previously but had fit issues so didn't get used.

Being in the UK i'm a believer of supporting uk companies so that's what attracted me to your products (as well as a gorgeous looking line up)

I want something which are comfortable but without compromising on sound quality (is there anywhere that you would know of that would allow me to try these?)

Kind Regards

Hey Joel, cheers for considering the T10i!

Similarly to the MA750i, the T10i has a lot going for it compared to competitors in the same price bracket, it's a little difficult to compare the two directly, but I'll give you a rundown of the big KSPs for the T10i over the MA750i:

Tuning Filters - It might seem to some a little gimmicky, but it does make a difference to the sound. Personally I switch between the treble and reference fairly regularly and it's nice to have that hint of flexibility in the sound.

Ear hooks - The MA750i's over-ear hooks are heat set and significantly less flexible that the patent pending design of the T10i's. They're both very comfortable, admittedly, but it your ears are unconventionally shaped, the T10i is definitely a bit more adaptable.

Shape - If you're used to the Shures, the T10i's ergonomic fit is definitely more in line with what you're used to. Obviously everyone's ears are different, but the T10i's shape is very comfortable.

I would definitely recommend checking out the reviews of both, they both offer a really good all round package (build, sound, accessories, comfort etc), it's just whether the things that make the T10i that bit more premium are important to you!

Give us a shout if you have any more specific questions.

Mar 23, 2015 at 11:20 AM Post #561 of 613

Hey Joel, cheers for considering the T10i!

Similarly to the MA750i, the T10i has a lot going for it compared to competitors in the same price bracket, it's a little difficult to compare the two directly, but I'll give you a rundown of the big KSPs for the T10i over the MA750i:

Tuning Filters - It might seem to some a little gimmicky, but it does make a difference to the sound. Personally I switch between the treble and reference fairly regularly and it's nice to have that hint of flexibility in the sound.

Ear hooks - The MA750i's over-ear hooks are heat set and significantly less flexible that the patent pending design of the T10i's. They're both very comfortable, admittedly, but it your ears are unconventionally shaped, the T10i is definitely a bit more adaptable.

Shape - If you're used to the Shures, the T10i's ergonomic fit is definitely more in line with what you're used to. Obviously everyone's ears are different, but the T10i's shape is very comfortable.

I would definitely recommend checking out the reviews of both, they both offer a really good all round package (build, sound, accessories, comfort etc), it's just whether the things that make the T10i that bit more premium are important to you!

Give us a shout if you have any more specific questions.

Cheers, 

The T10's look more like what my ears are used to I suppose.

You don't happen to have sample models available to test do you? Wish i was local to you guys.

Ive read the reviews of both extensively and i'm leaning more to the T10's due to the sound signature but £140 is a lot to put down if they don't fit as comfortable as I like. (i'm assuming iem's are one of those products where returns are hard due to the nature of the product)

Regards

Joel

Mar 23, 2015 at 11:37 AM Post #562 of 613
  Cheers,

You don't happen to have sample models available to test do you? Wish i was local to you guys.

Ive read the reviews of both extensively and i'm leaning more to the T10's due to the sound signature but £140 is a lot to put down if they don't fit as comfortable as I like. (i'm assuming iem's are one of those products where returns are hard due to the nature of the product)

Regards

Joel

@joelk2 The T10's are the most comfortable and best fitting iem's I have love them awesome sound. I even sleep with them sometimes as they fit so well.

Mar 23, 2015 at 1:44 PM Post #568 of 613
  Cheers, 

Regards

Joel

Unfortunately not - if you want to PM us where you're based we might be able to suggest a retailer that will let you demo a pair. If you're at the UK meet in April, we'll have them to demo there (though it is a month away).

Apr 29, 2015 at 3:05 AM Post #570 of 613
I recently had to RMA my T10i due to a faulty 3.5mm jack. The whole process took about 2-3 weeks but was fairly simple and was very pleasant. RHA had a great customer service and shipped me a brand new pair.

I've gotta say though, I think this new pair sounds better than my old one. Similar bass, but sounds clearer and more precise in the treble and actually quite a bit better in the mids. Even with the black bass filters in the mids still shine. I have about 4 or 5 earphones in my collection that have stood the test of time and stayed with me throughout my journey, and I've gotta say, this T10i is making me seriously consider selling my staples in my collection. It meets all the criteria: design/engineering, build, sound and fit! Seriously great job RHA!

I LOVE these things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back