Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA
Apr 29, 2015 at 4:55 AM Post #571 of 613
I recently had to RMA my T10i due to a faulty 3.5mm jack. The whole process took about 2-3 weeks but was fairly simple and was very pleasant. RHA had a great customer service and shipped me a brand new pair.

I've gotta say though, I think this new pair sounds better than my old one. Similar bass, but sounds clearer and more precise in the treble and actually quite a bit better in the mids. Even with the black bass filters in the mids still shine. I have about 4 or 5 earphones in my collection that have stood the test of time and stayed with me throughout my journey, and I've gotta say, this T10i is making me seriously consider selling my staples in my collection. It meets all the criteria: design/engineering, build, sound and fit! Seriously great job RHA!

I LOVE these things!

Firstly, sorry to hear you had an issue and that it took so long (usually we try and make it as simple and quick as possible, 2-3 weeks seems a little longer than I'd expect, I'll check into it).

Secondly, delighted you like them! We're pretty happy with the T10/T10i, so it's good that other people are too!

Cheers

Apr 29, 2015 at 12:56 PM Post #572 of 613
RHA,
no worries. The 2-3 weeks was a combination of things on my end. Your Customer Service was prompt and timely. Once they actually received and tested my faulty pair, they dispatched the replacements within a day I believe.

I've a suggestion, well....perhaps a bit of a request: a Bluetooth t10i! That would be the ULTIMATE!

May 3, 2015 at 5:14 PM Post #573 of 613
My suggestions for the RHA team, would be two new coulours, black & gold a gold RHA earphone with the shape like the T10i would be awesome just a suggestion but still the beauty of the T10i its self :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: haha loving them!!!!!

May 4, 2015 at 6:57 PM Post #577 of 613
C'mon....guys? .....he's, he's crazy....right?....guys???

Haha man for me, the T10i is plenty bassy, I mean P.L.E.N.T.Y.!! like on xb90ex levels.

Warrior, may I suggest getting a fiio e6 or an e11. They will bring the bass to a whole new level!

May 4, 2015 at 7:53 PM Post #578 of 613
I use it with my OG X3 bass turned up and Cayin C5, boost on. Good times. I also use it under normal circumstances, AK240 when I'm in the mood. Very versatile IEMS, well worth the money to me. Love everything about them.

May 5, 2015 at 4:58 AM Post #579 of 613
Only a new member so unable to start a thread yet. 

I was just about to purchase some T10's and then I went onto the RHA Facebook page and there's something new coming in 2 days time.

Any insiders know what this possibly might be?

Thanks

May 5, 2015 at 5:20 AM Post #582 of 613
Be nice if they used a T10i body, and an actual reference sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back