Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA
Mar 3, 2015 at 3:56 PM Post #541 of 613
I didn't check reviews on Amazon... Was just going according to that post. Not sure why you are so mad at them. You made the mistake of not returning within your 30 days. You didn't like them, which is fine, you could have returned them.

You also are no different then them, selling those IEMS, which you hate, think sound terrible to some poor unsuspecting soul...for your own gain.

Perhaps they're tone deaf? And I did mention that I felt bad, but maybe they think egregiously overwhelming bass equals good sound quality; in any event I hardly think they would be unsuspecting - most likely thoroughly researched them. Not returning within 30 days wasn't a mistake on my part, quite deliberate, and I gained nothing.

Mar 3, 2015 at 4:09 PM Post #543 of 613
The money was never an issue to me; they're not very expensive, anyway; getting a bad product masquerading as something good was an issue.. My feelings about the t10i I've made perfectly clear here and elsewhere

I've never returned anything to Amazon for any reason - I'm not going to start unless some item is truly broken (which I guess I could say about the t10i sound). But I simply moved them on after a couple of months to someone who seemed very keen, and at a low price. I just took the loss.

Mar 3, 2015 at 4:33 PM Post #544 of 613
  The money was never an issue to me; they're not very expensive, anyway; getting a bad product masquerading as something good was an issue.. My feelings about the t10i I've made perfectly clear here and elsewhere

I've never returned anything to Amazon for any reason - I'm not going to start unless some item is truly broken (which I guess I could say about the t10i sound). But I simply moved them on after a couple of months to someone who seemed very keen, and at a low price. I just took the loss.

Ok, where the h@* is all this bass coming from, because I just received mine and it is a little light in that area ( I'm not a bass head), and the soundstage is quite balanced. Did they change the tuning recently?

Mar 3, 2015 at 4:57 PM Post #548 of 613
This. Try diff tips too. There is plenty of bass... And I am a bass head.

I have a good seal, believe me. I'm using comply tips. I'm not saying there is no bass, but compared to some of the comments I have read, my impression does not line up. I'm at work so I may do some tip rolling tonight, in the meantime, i'm liking them. I also have XBA-H3's, H1's and like them.

Mar 3, 2015 at 6:47 PM Post #549 of 613
It happens. The fx850 is considered to be very bassy by a large margin of people, however I dont hear it as such. Bassy? Yes, but no where near as bassy as others describe. Sometimes people just get a different end result so to speak...

Mar 3, 2015 at 7:07 PM Post #551 of 613
I was the one the one that suggested a few post back to let the Iems burn in . I know a lot of people don't believe in it but to me it made a huge difference in sound quality especially In the bass region. I actually did a side to side comparison with a new pair a friend got with the same filter and tips and to my ears and his they had extremely different sound, but ofcourse all this is subjective and it's just my humble opinion

Mar 3, 2015 at 8:59 PM Post #552 of 613
I have a good seal, believe me. I'm using comply tips. I'm not saying there is no bass, but compared to some of the comments I have read, my impression does not line up. I'm at work so I may do some tip rolling tonight, in the meantime, i'm liking them. I also have XBA-H3's, H1's and like them.

Definitely tip roll. I normally use double flange, tried that with these and the bass was ok. Changed to a stock, without deep insertion, and wow... Bass. And moar bass. I am a huge bass head. Every headphone I own is bass heavy, asg g2, Shure Se846, Heir 8.a, tralucent Ref 1 and 1p2 (sold both but loved Ref 1). These are up there with Ref 1 level of bass with the correct tip.

Mar 3, 2015 at 9:49 PM Post #553 of 613
Definitely tip roll. I normally use double flange, tried that with these and the bass was ok. Changed to a stock, without deep insertion, and wow... Bass. And moar bass. I am a huge bass head. Every headphone I own is bass heavy, asg g2, Shure Se846, Heir 8.a, tralucent Ref 1 and 1p2 (sold both but loved Ref 1). These are up there with Ref 1 level of bass with the correct tip.

@warrior1975 I tried the double flange also, the bass disappeared(well not completely but definitely diminished) even using black filters. I have some UE TF10 wide bores I'm going to try tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back