Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA
May 6, 2015 at 10:09 AM Post #587 of 613

Any insiders know what this possibly might be?

Haven't gotten a press release yet but didn't some listen to the new IEM at the shows these last few weeks?

Yup, RHA brought along a prototype to the UK Head-Fi meet on April 25th and a few of us got a chance to listen to them.  Put it this way, I was considering a T10...but now I'm absolutely waiting for the new model to be released 
ksc75smile.gif

May 6, 2015 at 10:14 AM Post #589 of 613
Same shells I believe, but the sound was quite different from the T10 to my ears...the prototype is very balanced, whilst maintaining excellent extension at both ends.  For want of a better word, a more "audiophile" tuning.

May 6, 2015 at 5:59 PM Post #594 of 613
RHA - will you be organising a Down Under (Australia/NZ) tour with the new version?  I'd love to be a participant if you've nailed a reference signature this time.  If you want someone to organise it, let me know - and I have no problems sending the unit back (at my cost) when the tour ends.  PM me.

May 6, 2015 at 6:09 PM Post #595 of 613
Sorry we've not been around - been pretty hectic with UK and New York shows recently, plus new product prep.

Quote:
  RHA - will you be organising a Down Under (Australia/NZ) tour with the new version?  I'd love to be a participant if you've nailed a reference signature this time.  If you want someone to organise it, let me know - and I have no problems sending the unit back (at my cost) when the tour ends.  PM me.

Announcement tomorrow, review units won't be available for a few weeks, but thanks for the offer, I'll keep it in mind!

Exciting times.

May 6, 2015 at 7:06 PM Post #596 of 613
Very exciting news! I look forward hearing more about the new IEM.

May 29, 2015 at 8:27 AM Post #599 of 613
Hey guys! I own the T10is now, and I'm happy with in for EDM on treble filters. However, on fast paced songs, or on songs which require a forward midrange, I would like a recommendation to complement the T10is. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back