Introducing the MA650 Wireless and MA750 Wireless
Jan 31, 2018 at 10:47 AM Post #91 of 99
I just got a pair and I must say I'm very disappointed. They sound great, they have an amazing solid build, they're incredibly comfortable for having a neckband...

Unfortunately, RHA forgot to build the USB-C port up to standard, so it can only be charged with the supplied USB-A to USB-C cable.

My everyday carry consists of a Macbook Pro, a Nintendo Switch and a Note 8. I charge them all with my macbook USB-C charger, but for the RHA's I would need another cable and an adaptor. Too much trouble, if you ask me.

I will be sadly returning mine, and keeping an eye out for a revision that implements the right USB-C standard

Jan 31, 2018 at 10:50 AM Post #92 of 99
I just got a pair and I must say I'm very disappointed. They sound great, they have an amazing solid build, they're incredibly comfortable for having a neckband...

Unfortunately, RHA forgot to build the USB-C port up to standard, so it can only be charged with the supplied USB-A to USB-C cable.

My everyday carry consists of a Macbook Pro, a Nintendo Switch and a Note 8. I charge them all with my macbook USB-C charger, but for the RHA's I would need another cable and an adaptor. Too much trouble, if you ask me.

I will be sadly returning mine, and keeping an eye out for a revision that implements the right USB-C standard

Are you sure your headphones or cable aren't damaged? I use a standard (not RHA provided) USB-C to USB-A cable to charge my MA650s and it works just fine.

Jan 31, 2018 at 11:06 AM Post #93 of 99
Are you sure your headphones or cable aren't damaged? I use a standard (not RHA provided) USB-C to USB-A cable to charge my MA650s and it works just fine.

Right, that's what I meant. I don't own any other USB-A to USB-C cables apart from the RHA one. In any case, it cannot be charged with any of my USB-C to USB-C chargers/cables. I read on reddit that the problem is
they forgot to put in a pull-up resistor which tells the charger to start charging. USB-A chargers and some hard-wired USB-C chargers are "V-Bus Hot", meaning the they are always on, whereas USB-C to C chargers are "V-Bus cold" meaning they are off until they get a load from the resistor in the device.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2018 at 11:09 AM Post #94 of 99
Right, that's what I meant. I don't own any other USB-A to USB-C cables apart from the RHA one. In any case, it cannot be charged with any of my USB-C to USB-C chargers/cables. I read on reddit that the problem is
they forgot to put in a pull-up resistor which tells the charger to start charging. USB-A chargers and some hard-wired USB-C chargers are "V-Bus Hot", meaning the they are always on, whereas USB-C to C chargers are "V-Bus cold" meaning they are off until they get a load from the resistor in the device.

Ah, got it.

May 6, 2018 at 12:50 PM Post #96 of 99
I just got my MA650 Wireless and I like it a lot.
However, it seems not completely noise-isolated.
I can return it to get MA750 Wireless.
Can you advise me that I should return MA650 Wireless to get MA750 Wireless? Is MA750 Wireless better than MA650 WIreless in term of bass? The reason is that I prefer the headphone with more bass.
Many thanks!

Last edited:
May 23, 2020 at 10:59 AM Post #99 of 99
Thanks for the questions!

1] Personally I find the T20 sound stage to be wider and it offers a more detailed sound that being said the 750 wireless sounds incredible in its own right for a Bluetooth headphone, I have found myself leaving my wired headphones and switching to the wireless as they do sound great and the convenience of being wireless in the office or whilst travel is great.

2] Never say never! We are always working on new products to bring to market, however, I can't comment on whether or not a T series wireless will ever see the light of day.

3] I would expect to see them in the coming weeks, Unfortunately, I don't have a precise date. We have been blown away by the response and are trying to get stock levels back to normal as quick as possible. I will try and keep the thread updated as and when we get stock available again.

Hope this helps!

Picked up the T20 Wireless a little while ago. Thank you for answering my prayers <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back