Introducing the Dacamp L1, flagship CL1 Ceramic and CL750 from RHA
Aug 26, 2016 at 2:55 PM Post #20 of 515
Wow very nice! I held the Dacamp prototype at Canjam SoCal earlier this year, beautifully built unit and piece! Can't wait to hear it at Canjam RMAF this year 
biggrin.gif

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Aug 26, 2016 at 2:56 PM Post #21 of 515
Aug 26, 2016 at 3:12 PM Post #22 of 515
I'm interested in all 3 devices. It's nice to see a company with a flagship that doesn't use tuning filters, which I regard as largely a gimmic (aside from IEMs like the FLC8 which have fine-grained customization).

Aug 26, 2016 at 3:37 PM Post #23 of 515
Interested with the CL1. I really enjoy Radius TWF41 which has this same (first?) dual driver configuration, dynamic and piezoelectric ceramic driver. Wonder how this will go against it, will be a very interesting comparison. One thing I can see immediately is this should have much much better build quality if previous RHA product is any indication. :)

Aug 26, 2016 at 3:41 PM Post #24 of 515
Looks VERY interesting.

Aug 26, 2016 at 3:47 PM Post #25 of 515
Woah, 150 ohms of impedance and not all that sensitive either.

Might you guys go into headphones soon?

Aug 26, 2016 at 4:35 PM Post #26 of 515
Coincident? The same time you're introducing your first DAC/Amp, you're also introducing you're first two IEM's optimised for use with amplifiers. Marketing on his best, but almost on a level that makes me belief that RHA beliefs that ALL customers are brainless. Don't get me wrong, I'm own several RHA products and I love them, but will considering now to buy more from them. I'm a RHA costumer from the beginning when I was believing they do great stuff out of love for the IEM community. Now RHA is just another profit based company. Sade day indeed.

Aug 26, 2016 at 4:43 PM Post #27 of 515
  Coincident? The same time you're introducing your first DAC/Amp, you're also introducing you're first two IEM's optimised for use with amplifiers. Marketing on his best, but almost on a level that makes me belief that RHA beliefs that ALL customers are brainless. Don't get me wrong, I'm own several RHA products and I love them, but will considering now to buy more from them. I'm a RHA costumer from the beginning when I was believing they do great stuff out of love for the IEM community. Now RHA is just after profit based company. Sade day indeed.

You do realize that there is no such thing as "optimized for amplifiers", right? It's all a game of impedance and sensitivity. At 150ohms, it's more than possible to power with a cheap pass-through amp like the $67 Fiio A3

But even if what you said was true, can you sincerely fault a company for seeking profit? It's not an act of altruism when they go into business. As a privatized business, they have a duty to their shareholders to maximize their margins. While it's convenient that RHA now sells an amp that can power their flagships, nobody is forcing you to buy it. Definitely not as "sade" a day as you are suggesting. 

Aug 26, 2016 at 4:58 PM Post #28 of 515
CL1 Ceramic
Optimised for use with amplifiers

Copied form page 1. This is a statement from RHA, not me. I'm just revering to a statement made by RHA. Ask them to explain that statement, not me. And if you're a privatised business, you don't have shareholders. That would be public. 

Aug 26, 2016 at 5:42 PM Post #30 of 515
  CL1 Ceramic
Optimised for use with amplifiers

Copied form page 1. This is a statement from RHA, not me. I'm just revering to a statement made by RHA. Ask them to explain that statement, not me. And if you're a privatised business, you don't have shareholders. That would be public. 

Optimised for use with amplifiers (plural).

By your logic shouldn't it say: Optimised for use with the Dacamp L1 amplifier?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back