Introducing the Dacamp L1, flagship CL1 Ceramic and CL750 from RHA
Aug 26, 2016 at 8:15 PM Post #49 of 515
CL1 Ceramic is a work of art. Ceramic housing are incredibly expensive to make, I honestly dont know how you guys managed to make it and sale it at more than a reasonable price.

Aug 26, 2016 at 9:54 PM Post #51 of 515
  @RHA Team  Dunno if I missed this, but will there be native apple compatibility aka apple certification? Like if we wanted to hook it up to an iPod touch or something. 

+1

Aug 26, 2016 at 11:12 PM Post #55 of 515
interesting that dynamic transducer is being used like dita audio

Aug 26, 2016 at 11:43 PM Post #57 of 515
Personally, the only thing bad I have to say is the use of the mini XLR. I'm sure it's fine for most people but for me it will require an adapter. For my IEMs, they are 2.5mm balanced, thanks to AK and subsequently those brands that adopt it (I'm using a DPX1 now). For headphones, I'm using a 4 pin XLR, since that's what most common on desktop equipments (along with dual 3 pin XLR). So to me, the mini XLR is neither here nor there.

I love the idea of a new ceramic flagship and I'll definitely give it a try when it hits Singapore but due to the number of "flagship" iems that I already have, it will be hard for me to part my money for another one. My only RHA product is the MA750 so I'm more interested in the CL750.

Aug 27, 2016 at 12:55 AM Post #58 of 515
They should definitely consider including a 2.5 TRRS to mini XLR adapter. Or at least sell us one.

Aug 27, 2016 at 1:43 AM Post #60 of 515
So, nice to see these finally hitting the streets. If the L1 feels anything like the prototype I saw last year then it will be such a nice device to use. Having the classic treble and bass dials, yummy and retro. Like that.

I would like to know more about the specs and power output single ended and balanced?

Re: mini-XLR, I like that plug, but did we really need another standard? For IEMs, I have 3.5 TRRS balanced for HM-901, 2.5mm for AK and the like, RSA/Alo Kobiconn for Liquid Carbon and Gloveaudio A1 etc. why does everyone need a special connector? Sigh. Anyhow, with adapters I don't mind, but please have some available to purchase, so we can use the L1 im balanced mode with IEMs with different connectors.

Good timing as well, right in time when the 3.5mm port might disappear from the next iPhone - smart move so people can connect iPhone directly to L1 and continue to use 3.5mm.

Am looking forward trying them out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back