Introducing the Audeze LCD-R!
Jul 30, 2021 at 2:46 PM Post #481 of 1,636
This is exactly my take as well. I had fully saved up for an aic-10 + sus + 1266, and tbh, I don't rraly doubt those are better chains than the R, but with the R in hand now, I just don't realy have any desire to make that jump at the moment.
Write today's date down and start counting days as your feelings change :) I am less referring to the cans themselves, and more to the audiophile nervosa, or upgraditis.

Jul 30, 2021 at 3:20 PM Post #482 of 1,636
Write today's date down and start counting days as your feelings change :) I am less referring to the cans themselves, and more to the audiophile nervosa, or upgraditis.
That right there is truth. A few months down the road. Man, I kind of think I'm gonna get these next. Then those. And so on, and so on. Lol

Jul 30, 2021 at 3:32 PM Post #483 of 1,636
I just want an LCD-5 (or whatever's equivalent to it)…

Jul 30, 2021 at 4:14 PM Post #484 of 1,636
Jul 30, 2021 at 4:15 PM Post #485 of 1,636

Ain't that the truth. Do this with cars too. Spend 3 years hunting for something just to be ready to offload for a new experience within 6 months of having it

Jul 30, 2021 at 11:11 PM Post #486 of 1,636
0EACBEBE-E94C-4520-9DD1-16D0304124AF.jpeg

The eagle has landed! Have to wait until the wife goes to bed to enjoy my unboxing experience.

Was a strange trip to get these things…missed out on the initial sale…then was sad for a day…spent four hours manually refreshing the site to try and buy a canceled order that didn’t get canceled on Audeze’s side…purchased an open one on the forum…got offered a brand new unopened one from a different member right after agreeing to the purchase…was offered a refund from person who sold me the opened one so I could get the sealed brand new one…drove a total of 3 hours there and back to pick up them…got to meet a member in person and try a ton of high end gear…and now I’m here. Waiting to unbox.

This community is awesome btw. Big thanks to @Bonddam and @paradoxper for being part of my LCD-R journey!

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2021 at 11:28 PM Post #489 of 1,636
Yep - there is a video on YT with the medical product and a brief look at the CRBN :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Ssshhh they don't want us to know yet.
Link? Lol

Jul 31, 2021 at 6:42 AM Post #491 of 1,636

The eagle has landed! Have to wait until the wife goes to bed to enjoy my unboxing experience.

Was a strange trip to get these things…missed out on the initial sale…then was sad for a day…spent four hours manually refreshing the site to try and buy a canceled order that didn’t get canceled on Audeze’s side…purchased an open one on the forum…got offered a brand new unopened one from a different member right after agreeing to the purchase…was offered a refund from person who sold me the opened one so I could get the sealed brand new one…drove a total of 3 hours there and back to pick up them…got to meet a member in person and try a ton of high end gear…and now I’m here. Waiting to unbox.

This community is awesome btw. Big thanks to @Bonddam and @paradoxper for being part of my LCD-R journey!
Glad it all worked out. You are alive and well. Let's hear some impressions.

Jul 31, 2021 at 7:19 AM Post #492 of 1,636

The box's got bigger!

Jul 31, 2021 at 10:49 AM Post #494 of 1,636
I chose not to listen to it. I don't need to be upset I let it go.

Jul 31, 2021 at 11:26 AM Post #495 of 1,636
I chose not to listen to it. I don't need to be upset I let it go.

"Let us all learn from thus mans restraint" says the man twitching like a crack addict while trying to figure out how to demo everything ever made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back