Introducing MOMENTUM 4 Wireless
May 30, 2023 at 4:44 AM Post #573 of 687
After latest firmware ANC does almost nothing... I wish I could go back to previous version...
You can do what I did. Return them.
I didn't care to get them again but guess if you buy them again they'll come with the original firmware.

I was too pissed off to try to do a reverse lookup and force an old firmware but might be possible too.

May 30, 2023 at 4:46 AM Post #574 of 687
You can do what I did. Return them.
I didn't care to get them again but guess if you buy them again they'll come with the original firmware.

I was too pissed off to try to do a reverse lookup and force an old firmware but might be possible too.
I would too but i dont have a receipt to return them, wouldve waited for the bose qc ultra instead

May 30, 2023 at 4:53 AM Post #575 of 687
I would too but i dont have a receipt to return them, wouldve waited for the bose qc ultra instead
Did you buy in store? If you paid by card you should be able to get a receipt. Otherwise, try to talk to the store, explain you don't have a receipt and try to go by Sennheisers warranty. The ANC is inexistent, you should be able to just return them claiming they don't work. I had no problems at the store after they confirmed the ANC was not working in my pair nor the demo on pair they had.

May 30, 2023 at 4:56 AM Post #576 of 687
Did you buy in store? If you paid by card you should be able to get a receipt. Otherwise, try to talk to the store, explain you don't have a receipt and try to go by Sennheisers warranty. The ANC is inexistent, you should be able to just return them claiming they don't work. I had no problems at the store after they confirmed the ANC was not working in my pair nor the demo on pair they had.
Bought second hand, no card or receipt available... Thought they were good enough to blind buy but ig not

Jun 1, 2023 at 10:31 AM Post #578 of 687

I'm out of my return period, so basically screwed?

Jun 1, 2023 at 10:45 AM Post #580 of 687
I was out of mine but claimed warranty: The product doesn't work. After explaining the situation and checking nor my unit or the demo unit worked, the owner processed muy return and said they'd check with Sennheiser to return all the units they had left
I got mine at B&H, I'll give them a shot, thanks.

Jun 4, 2023 at 5:00 AM Post #582 of 687
Since ANC is software based, cant they improve it by updates?? Like the ANC is absolutely ass, they really badly need an update for it.
I second that ( but it is also hardware based)

Last edited:
Jun 9, 2023 at 12:20 PM Post #585 of 687
new firmware confirms APTX HD codec is being processed. shown in the APP.

previously it was only showing AptX for AptX HD which was confusing. now i can see AptX HD being shown from transmission ANdroid device and being processed on Senn APP. this is excellent as many much much more expensive headphones (FOCAL BATHYS) have massively messed up by not including AptX HD with there APtX Adaptive license. what a shambles at £800.

now AptX by itself would never be offered to my King - King Charles. Atleast AptX HD for minimal Royalty approval.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back