Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold
May 10, 2016 at 2:54 AM Post #2,177 of 4,765
  Guys,

Stupid OCD question! Anyone using screen protector on their LPG screen? If yes can you please tell me where you can buy one for that screen size.

Thanks

Personally, I don't.  It's the only device I've owned that doesn't seem to need one.  I've owned the LPG for over a year and not a scratch on the screen.  Of course, YMMV.

May 10, 2016 at 3:39 AM Post #2,178 of 4,765
Thanks for the reply I know it has a good quality sapphire glass so it helps!....though good to know if that size screen protector exists.....
bigsmile_face.gif

May 10, 2016 at 5:08 PM Post #2,179 of 4,765
  Thanks for the reply I know it has a good quality sapphire glass so it helps!....though good to know if that size screen protector exists.....
bigsmile_face.gif

Alvin, apparently MIYAVIX makes one: http://www.amazon.com/MIYAVIX-Protector-Anti-FingerPrint-OBPAWGOLD-12/dp/B013JFGHKY

May 11, 2016 at 12:27 AM Post #2,180 of 4,765
Hi Jazzi,

thanks for the link....will order one anyway....
biggrin.gif

Quote:

bigsmile_face.gif

Alvin, apparently MIYAVIX makes one: http://www.amazon.com/MIYAVIX-Protector-Anti-FingerPrint-OBPAWGOLD-12/dp/B013JFGHKY

May 11, 2016 at 12:31 AM Post #2,181 of 4,765
Also those of you who couldn't secure the Dignis case for your LPG and still trying to source one probably wont be able to as I think they no longer make one.

However the good news is Easecase is making a very similar looking case that covers the front section of the player and a wide variety of leather colour to choose from.

check below link

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/A6-EASECASE-Custom-Made-Genuine-Leather-Case-For-LOTOO-Paw-Gold-/331847667386?hash=item4d43a98eba:g:IE0AAOSwKfVXKaSk

May 11, 2016 at 4:27 AM Post #2,182 of 4,765
Also those of you who couldn't secure the Dignis case for your LPG and still trying to source one probably wont be able to as I think they no longer make one.

However the good news is Easecase is making a very similar looking case that covers the front section of the player and a wide variety of leather colour to choose from.

check below link

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/A6-EASECASE-Custom-Made-Genuine-Leather-Case-For-LOTOO-Paw-Gold-/331847667386?hash=item4d43a98eba:g:IE0AAOSwKfVXKaSk

Awesome, even you can put your name. I have the red Dignis one and I'm very happy, but this looks like an almost identical alternative regarding the photos.

May 11, 2016 at 6:32 AM Post #2,183 of 4,765
Hi Jazzi,

thanks for the link....will order one anyway....
biggrin.gif

I like buying toys / accessories too. But this one really does not make sense for me. The only way to scratch the sapphire screen on the PAW Gold is rub a diamond against it. Diamonds are not in my repertoire so no potential benefit.

However, if you are keeping your LPG in a bag with diamonds, it makes a good deal of sense. 
bigsmile_face.gif

May 11, 2016 at 7:05 AM Post #2,184 of 4,765
Is it just me or does the LPG sound better after playing / "warming up"for a few minutes? Everything sounds a tad smoother, less agressive, and just more coherent. Soundstage seems slightly wider too.

May 11, 2016 at 11:55 AM Post #2,185 of 4,765
Is it just me or does the LPG sound better after playing / "warming up"for a few minutes? Everything sounds a tad smoother, less agressive, and just more coherent. Soundstage seems slightly wider too.

Yes, I feel the same, about after 25-30 min of warming it sounds a little better due to the class A amplifier inside, usually this type of amplifier likes a little minutes of playback until show the best performance, somewhere like tubes but in less time :)

May 21, 2016 at 7:33 AM Post #2,187 of 4,765
Ok, warm, lush and very present vocal lovers, here is a very, I mean very pleasant combo that I've tried yesterday:
Paw Gold + Earsonics S-EM6

Gregory Porter's voice from his last album...just spectacular to my ears. I think I could be listening this all day, all night with no fatigue or whatever, just pure enjoyment 
etysmile.gif

May 21, 2016 at 8:44 AM Post #2,188 of 4,765
Ok, warm, lush and very present vocal lovers, here is a very, I mean very pleasant combo that I've tried yesterday:
Paw Gold + Earsonics S-EM6

Gregory Porter's voice from his last album it just spectacular to my ears. I think I could be listening this all day, all night with no fatigue or whatever, just pure enjoyment :etysmile:  

I loved this combo till my s-em6 died, for the second time I tried it, loved it and once again short lived.

May 26, 2016 at 7:21 AM Post #2,190 of 4,765
Hi Mate,

Just in case you missed my posts above....link provided...you can get a very similar looking case to dignis,quality is as good and you can choose color and style of leather you want...I'm very happy with what I have received......no issues there... I'm suggesting this because it's very hard to get dignis for LPG now....

You will be lucky if someone has spare and willing to sell...good luck!

Looking for a Dignis Case in any colour (red, brown, black)

Please if anyone is interested to sell one, contact me via PM

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back