Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold
Mar 28, 2018 at 1:13 PM Post #4,111 of 4,765
Здравствуйте! Ребята не ставят 17 прошивки, иначе игроку придется выбросить. Похоже, что производитель специально уничтожил звук перед выпуском нового флагмана. Откат назад не будет. 16 намного лучше, но не 15 или 10.
Если кто-то столкнулся с такой проблемой, напишите ваше недовольство Lotoo. Может быть, их совесть проснется. Я написал им. They say that the sound did not touch
Now translate to English what you wrote previously.

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2018 at 5:04 AM Post #4,113 of 4,765
More pictures of the PAW Gold TOUCH are here, still no details of specs at the moment.

PAW-Gold-Touch-image01.jpg

PAW-Gold-Touch-image00.jpg

PAW-Gold-Touch-image04.jpg

Mar 30, 2018 at 6:30 AM Post #4,118 of 4,765
Guys if possible please keep all the touch discussion in the new thread, this way we dont have to check two separate thread. Thanks @EagleWings for making the thread and updating it. Sadly Lotoo has no formal presents on head-fi and it is up its dedicated fans to keep the rest of the forum informed.

Mar 30, 2018 at 12:27 PM Post #4,120 of 4,765
Awesome design and colors (black with a touch of gold = much better than the old grey), it is classy, ergonomy looks very good with everything on the top side.
Fear the price!!! :D

Apr 3, 2018 at 9:45 PM Post #4,122 of 4,765
Awesome design and colors (black with a touch of gold = much better than the old grey), it is classy, ergonomy looks very good with everything on the top side.
Fear the price!!! :D

Unfortunately, it is $3,000. I love my Lotoo Paw Gold Diana with Audioquest Nighthawk headphones...no need to upgrade.

Apr 4, 2018 at 7:36 AM Post #4,123 of 4,765
i have a question. if i have Hugo 2. do i need LPG? i know it offers different sound sig, and nice mids too. i don't mind the price.

but i "assume" i will get different sound sig? so Hugo 2 and LPG on the side as a toy, what do you think? i bought a universal IEM the other day. the Legend X.

i been away from head-fi for nearly a year now lol. i saw the Legend X tech and i was impressed. also bought Hugo 2. all are on the way atm.

i am now looking to add LPG to the collection hmm. anyone have Hugo 2 and LPG in the same time? its like having two toys on the side

few of us here including me been bitten by the audiophile bug since years hehe.

i missed this hobby.

Apr 4, 2018 at 10:52 AM Post #4,124 of 4,765
i have a question. if i have Hugo 2. do i need LPG? i know it offers different sound sig, and nice mids too. i don't mind the price.

but i "assume" i will get different sound sig? so Hugo 2 and LPG on the side as a toy, what do you think? i bought a universal IEM the other day. the Legend X.

i been away from head-fi for nearly a year now lol. i saw the Legend X tech and i was impressed. also bought Hugo 2. all are on the way atm.

i am now looking to add LPG to the collection hmm. anyone have Hugo 2 and LPG in the same time? its like having two toys on the side

few of us here including me been bitten by the audiophile bug since years hehe.

i missed this hobby.

The only advantage LPG offers over the Hugo 2 is the convenience. In terms of Sound Quality, Hugo 2 is better. You can find a detailed comparison of the 2 devices in my Hugo 2 review here:

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/chord-hugo-2.22209/reviews?page=2#review-19170

Apr 4, 2018 at 12:41 PM Post #4,125 of 4,765

Users who are viewing this thread

Back