Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold
Sep 24, 2016 at 8:15 PM Post #2,446 of 4,765

But the PAW Gold UI is actually great.

Organize your music in folders! Do it once and reap a lifetime of benefits. 
biggrin.gif

How do you organize your files, teach me please :D

Sep 25, 2016 at 2:19 AM Post #2,450 of 4,765
I like to throw the year in so my albums are sorted by year of release
wink.gif

I do that too, as well as making sure all composers of individual songs are listed.

On another note, has anyone done direct comparisons between the Lotoo Paw Gold and the Questyle QP1R?  I don't recall seeing any side by side breakdowns anyplace.

Sep 25, 2016 at 2:38 AM Post #2,451 of 4,765
Everything I read about comparisons between the 2 state that the QP1R is warmer sounding, where the LPG is more "reference."

I was considering the QP, until I read of the numerous complaints of the scroll wheel falling off.

Sep 25, 2016 at 9:02 AM Post #2,452 of 4,765
Everything I read about comparisons between the 2 state that the QP1R is warmer sounding, where the LPG is more "reference."

I was considering the QP, until I read of the numerous complaints of the scroll wheel falling off.
i had the QP1R and i have a Lotoo paw gold , and yes the QP1R is more warm but it don't mean that lotoo is cold sound , the Lotoo has an even more pin point instruments placement, the qp1r is more v shapped the Lotoo paw gold is more flat and it makes the full size headphones play (even)better because the power available

Sep 25, 2016 at 11:27 AM Post #2,454 of 4,765
I get a bit confused about this ... are there very different models out there, or just very different prices for the same product. This from amazon.com:

Sep 25, 2016 at 11:37 AM Post #2,455 of 4,765
The 1st one includes a 128 micro SD and an RCA connection kit, I guess somebody figures that's worth an extra $1000......

Sep 25, 2016 at 3:30 PM Post #2,456 of 4,765
  I get a bit confused about this ... are there very different models out there, or just very different prices for the same product. This from amazon.com:

When product is out of stock or down to the last unit, many sellers use a trick by raising the price to a ridiculous level, knowing nobody is going to buy it.  That's what I have been told, it's easier to do this instead of closing the listing.

Sep 25, 2016 at 8:00 PM Post #2,457 of 4,765
There is a used/sample unit for $1600 on amazon. But beware that Lotoo does not support the sample/demo unit for warranty purposes.

I also heard that Lotoo has been working one headphone supplier to provide a high gain/special firmware version of the lpg called the "Diana version" to drive the abyss Diana planar headphones.

http://abyss-headphones.com/lotoo_paw_gold_diana.html

Sep 25, 2016 at 8:26 PM Post #2,458 of 4,765
Sep 28, 2016 at 1:35 PM Post #2,459 of 4,765
Hi Musicday,

I have been using Ak products been a while started with Ak240, 240ss and 380+amp.

Indeed individual dac have their own signature not to said ak sound signature is bad, but Paw gold able to provide sound with depth of field and very musical more fun to listen compare with ak.

Present I'm pairing Paw Gold with Fitear 335dw sr and JH cm Roxanne.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm weighing between Lotoo and hm901 right now, and my iems are the Roxanne. What do you think of the pairing between the two? How good a match are they?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back