Introducing Final latest flagship IEM A8000 featuring Truly Pure Beryllium Dynamic Driver
Feb 16, 2024 at 8:03 AM Post #91 of 96
Hi there mates!
Here goes a question for A8000 users:
I was wondering if any of you encountered any kind of imbalance between left and right phone or a complete lack of signal in one of the channels not related to the cable but the iem itself?

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2024 at 10:26 AM Post #92 of 96
Hi there mates!
I was wondering if any of you encountered any kind of imbalance between left and right phone or a complete lack of signal in one of the channels not related to the cable but the iem itself?

Probably the mmcx connectors failing? Got another mmcx cable?

Hopefully it's the cable end part that's failing and not the Iem's female socket.

Feb 16, 2024 at 10:38 AM Post #93 of 96
Hi there mates!
Maybe just the filters got clogged a bit. Had it in my Moondrops - slightly lower volume in the right piece, replaced the filters and they're all good again.

Feb 16, 2024 at 12:43 PM Post #94 of 96
That or just water build up that blocks the nozzle from sweating, until the droplet evaporates and goes away.

Feb 16, 2024 at 6:14 PM Post #95 of 96
Thank you for the suggestions!
I would really like the connector or filter to be the reason, but they aren't.
Have any of you had one of the drivers damaged?

Mar 10, 2024 at 7:12 AM Post #96 of 96
Finally got the perfect eartips! Custom ones from Custom Arts. It really makes the A8000 shine, bringing up the subs to Earth-shattering level rumbles and leaving the signature clear and detailed sound up there.

And no longer do I need to re-fit the iems every 5min in my ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back