Introducing AAW X ADVANCED Accessport High Resolution Amplifier for smartphones with 10-unit GIVEAWAYS
Jun 12, 2017 at 5:50 PM Post #154 of 241
Arrived! Love the cable, feels solid. Sounded good on my way to work but I haven't compared it to anything else yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Jun 12, 2017 at 10:35 PM Post #155 of 241
this could really be a game changer, now I'm carrying a massive brick out and about, this can reduce em all

Jun 24, 2017 at 12:25 AM Post #157 of 241
Any impressions? Still waiting for mine to arrive.
I have one since about a week ago. It sounds good to my ears. I have a Dragonfly Black that I usually listen through the CCK on my iPhone 7 plus. This sounds good enough that I haven't had to break out the DF since. Additionally, it doesn't get have the clicks like DF does through the CCK. And not needing a CCK is just so convenient. Listening on VModa M-100 and it's plenty loud. About 75% volume is a bit too loud.

Jun 28, 2017 at 10:24 AM Post #159 of 241
@DrGraceW

I'm super early bird backer and have not received mine yet (I'm in Canada). Any update on when you will ship to Canadian customers? Thanks.

Jun 29, 2017 at 2:07 PM Post #164 of 241
This is my first post so I hope to not appear as if I'm only here to get free stuff.
But if I read correctly the second condition, it is predicated on having an account on the said domain.

First I think AAW is great. I know there were times during the long winter months that thoughts came
and went regarding my pledge to the Accessport. But fast forward a few blips in the time continuum,
and let just say this Accessport thingy really serves up a good accompaniment to mobile fine listening.

Anyway before I digress, I received the Apple version and it sounds louder than the ipad mini headphone jack.
Also the sound signature appears to be neutral with a very flat frequency response. I like Apple because
with Apple you spend more time doing things instead of figuring out how. And this Accesport appears to work
in similar fashion. I just plug in the thingy into its spoken-for you know and with no drama it works.
No driver needed. The thing I wished would work is on my iphone 4 as I have an adapter that fits, but
I'm missing sound, maybe because of the adapter or maybe software.

I highly recommend this Accessport for those with a lightning port devices.

Jul 4, 2017 at 5:43 PM Post #165 of 241
I received the Apple version yesterday, but have not charged it up yet to try it. I'm hoping that this will work out....... I listen to music on my phone a lot at work, and having a phone, camera kit, and Mojo or GeekOut in my pocket is getting a bit old. (My pants are always falling down too).

Edited to say - no charging needed, duh.

Has anyone found the app in the App Store? I can't find it. However, it does seem to be working.....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back